BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Nina W.
These make nail designs easy, but they are a little too watery. They also tend to crack which is not so cute. Overall they are really fun and cute. A little over priced in my opinion though.
Crystal C.
Red Lion, PA
I really like this product. I think the pens work great for simple nail designs, such as striped or polka dots. I love that they come in a variety of colors. They do dry out rather quickly, so be sure to keep the lid on tight.
Ashley L.
Watertown , NY
Everyone is giving the Nail Art Pens negative reviews. While they aren't perfect, in my experience they're pretty good. It makes nail art so much easier. I have never had issues with them being runny and as far as drying out, it hasn't happened yet.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this product on my daughter. She loves having her nails done and always want me to draw pictures, too. I love this product for that alone. It also is great for a cheaper french manicures.
dawn r.
Shirley, NY
So worth the purchase. I bought these for my daughter who is 12. They are easy to use and I don't have to worry about her spilling it. The colors are great and cheaper to purchase these then pay for designs at the nail salon.
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
I like the simplicity and idea of the pen. But, every time I try and use it the liquid comes out to fast and makes a big mess. The pen works well as long as you don't have to use it long enough to need to press it down again.
Marissa S.
Fairfax, VA
It's alright, but it's not amazing. The polish dries out fast, sometimes you have to waste a lot to get the product to come out of the pen, and if you don't add a clear coat, it wipes right off.
Celena L.
BROOKLYN, NY
I have black, silver and white. They are kind of messy. They smear and crack after applying top coat. They also stain nail if you don't use a top coat first. You're better off getting Sally Hansen ( I heart nail striper) it will stay put because it's real nail polish.
Danielle S.
Chesapeake , VA
Terrible, I have the "red" pen and while it's in bright red packaging it's actually a brick red on the nail. It's much easier to use acrylic paint and draw your designs with a thin art brush..
Emmy H.
Bozeman, MT
I have this product in black. Yes, this is very helpful for creating certain types of nail art, however, the pen does not dispense product very evenly, and nails must be 100% dry before adding any color from the nail art pen.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?