BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Samantha L.
Lakeville, OH
I bought the red and black thinking it would work better then me using a toothpick dipped in polish. however even though i can get a good design within an hour or 2 the pen polish is almost completely chipped off. waste of money.
Deborah R.
Jamaica, NY
I received a red one of these for Christmas one year. The red doesn't show over black like it claims & I no longer try to use it. The pen makes it easy to write but the polish doesn't come out dark enough to be worth the effort.
Maile C.
Goode, VA
I was hoping this would help make high detail nail art but sadly it doesn't. The formula is super watery and it seems like it will never dry. It can't even handle a simple dot with out turning into a blob.. Not even worth the time
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
This stuff was really good at first but dried out really quickly and became messy and hard to use. There are many colors to use but after the third use it became hard and clumpy. For the price I paid for this it was not worth it.
Alexis C.
Lompoc, CA
These pens are supposed to be really helpful with doing nail art so I was excited to get them but than when I tried to use the 2 I bought one was really dry and the other was too liquidy. I was really disappointed with the product.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought 3 because I figured it be nice. The thing that I didn't like is that they are so expensive and if I push hard it would run every where, but I practiced and practiced and I can say it looks better every time lo... the amount of polish in the tube is minimal like I said not worth the 6 bucks I spent. That's sad.
Chelsea M.
I was so excited when these first came out, but I was soon disappointed. So for the price of these you would think they worked really well wrong. Mine barely worked it ruined my other nail polish and they dry out very quickly. And thats with me taking very good care of them. They are definitely not worth the price for me.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
They aren't great. they look a ton better than they actually are. i used them and them in a week they dried up. i had the white and silver. they are hard to get going to and its hard to draw certain things on your nails. you REALLY REALLY REALLY need to wait till your nail polish is dried. not exactly worth the money.
Carrie B.
Frankton, IN
I buy these pens over any other brands. They have ones with multiple size tips which i love. I do my nails a lot so I'm always looking for fun new looks. These last with a top coat for a long time. I love the color options as well.
Brittany S.
Middlesboro, KY
I purchased this thinking it would be quick and easy to use but boy was I wrong, the tip of the pen is too bold to draw anything small, if your not careful, trying to get the polish out can be very messy and all you'll have is a blob, after it dries its almost like chalk and it scratches right off if your not careful.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back