BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Maira C.
Boulder, CO
I purchased the item in three different colors. The worst buy ever! The product was too watery so at times the product came with more tint and other times not so tinted eventhough I shook the pens before using them. I also hated that as I was doing my nail art the pen leeked more product than was needed. It messed up my work.
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
The pens are nice to have, and are easy to use. The polish inside the pen dry’s quickly. Don't try to do any fine details though because the tip is too thick. Also, work slowly because if you smudge the nail polish you will have to clean off the entire nail and start over. For easy and fast decorating, these pens are great
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I really wishes this didn't dry out and smear cause I would love to have a good working nail polish pen, it makes it so nice to have something like this to do cute designs! I hope they make a better one!
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
I love doing my nails. i thought this would come in handy for some really cute designs. Well it did its job but it wore off after a few days. I would have returned it back but i honestly lost the thing. oh well. i wouldn't recommend.
Angela L.
Charlotte, NC
They are easy to use if you can draw.
if drawing over a painted coat it needs to be 100% dry or it can smudge.
this also needs a topcoat over it or it wears off quickly.
quick and easy when using on small nails like my daughters toes.
Hazel C.
I received one as a gift anout a year ago and was super excited to try it. It was very hard to use and achieve the nail design I was trying to accomplish. I tried both on fingernails and toenails.
Kristi S.
Zanesville, OH
I bought a few of these thinking they would be good replacements for the nail paint I had owned previously. I was wrong.

These pens leak. It was a waste of time because I had to remove it almost immediately.

Big waste of money.
Jackie B.
Richmond, VA
The concept of these is fantastic! Having polish in a pen helps with accuracy far more than small detail brushes, however these tend to be watery. You also have a lot of waste, most of the product remains stuck inside the container.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I liked that I had good control with the fine point on this product but it smudged very easily and the top coat did not do a good job of sealing it. I am glad I was able to test it before buying, I will wait for an improved product.
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
This stuff was really good at first but dried out really quickly and became messy and hard to use. There are many colors to use but after the third use it became hard and clumpy. For the price I paid for this it was not worth it.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?