BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Christina C.
Flat Rock, MI
I wanted to see what the hype was all about with nail art since I paint my own nails and this product was awful. I purchased a black & white one, the white one came out to thick and the black one too thin. They also take forever to dry.
Jamie C.
Did not really love this product at all. I found that the tips did not really do a good job when drawing a design and it was not very easy to use.. Maybe if you're better at doing nails than I am it would work...And I'm pretty decent...
Kimberly N.
San Diego, CA
These pens clog really easily. You have to push really hard to get the flow going, and that usually results in a puddle of wasted nail polish. I've spent more time trying to get the pen to work than actually using them on my nails! Eeeek!
Laura R.
Bronx, NY
These things are just too unpredictable. You have to have the correct amount of pressure or else you either
a. don't get enough polish
b. get too much polish
And that's just too much of a hassle. Get a set of nail art brushes instead.
Maria  Elena V.
MIAMI
Well I ordered these online a few months ago, and, honestly, colors are EVERYTHING for me and this pens were highly dissappointing. They dry out in 10 seconds, I recommend you to close it inmediatly or it'll be chaos. Not a fan of them.
Mildred R.
Rochester, NY
After using the nail art pens, I'd like to say that they really can make a mess at times. Pressing down even just a little too hard releases far too much product. I have been able to make some designs, but not as much as I had hoped for.
Angela S.
San Diego, CA
One of the biggest waste of money I ever spent! The brush head is flimsy so you can't apply product on your nails evenly. Then the next time you try to apply product there is dried up polish on the ends anyway! Terrible! Stay away from it.
krystal ☺.
I bought these thinking they were going to be amazing because it was fro sally Hansen.I was completely disappointed. The pens dries up really fast and doest glide very well. You have to put a top coat or else your hard work will be erased.
Tatiana D.
Mount Clemens, MI
I'm a big nail art fan. I always have a new design on my nails. I love how easy it is to use. I would recommend this for someone new to nail art or looking for simple, fun designs. The problem for me is that they chip easy,and even rub off, even with a top coat. If I spend time on my nails I want the design to last more than 2 days.
Rachelle K.
Carbondale, IL
I ordered 3 nail art pens from Ulta.com, I was super excited to get them....boy was I wrong! The amount of nail polish that comes out is ridiculous, and it is never the same amount! I am better off using a toothpick and my stamping system!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back