BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
mika l.
Columbus , IN
I found these to be very watery and made designs very hard to apply. It also dried out very quickly and ruined the nail polish underneath. Definatly expected so much more from sally products. Big let down here!
Tiffany S.
Philadelphia, PA
Im a huge fan of Sally hansan nail polish but they definitely missed the mark with these pins. Globs of polish come out when you click it, other times none at all.. also the polish chips very easily. I won't waste my money again on these
Christine R.
Tacoma, WA
I bought all the colors at once and they weren't really to my liking. They're okay when you need to do something quick...but they are nothing what they look like on the box.
Jade M.
These are good for trying to create cute designs on the nail but it tended to be hard to handle due to the little bit of a thicker end and it tended to rush out of the end sometimes. Some of these also would come off slightly with water.
Tatiana D.
Mount Clemens, MI
I'm a big nail art fan. I always have a new design on my nails. I love how easy it is to use. I would recommend this for someone new to nail art or looking for simple, fun designs. The problem for me is that they chip easy,and even rub off, even with a top coat. If I spend time on my nails I want the design to last more than 2 days.
Kathy G.
Portsmouth, VA
I'm a nail polish junkie. I love love nail polish. When I seen these pens I was like yay fast drying..they would be great for touch ups. Boy was I wrong. The tip shed's way to much and it seems like no matter what top coat I use I always get chipping. I love other polish by Sally Hansen but I will not be purchasing the pens again.
Jackie H.
Flemington, NJ
Its a marker. It sounds like a good idea but its not. The way the "ink" comes out is through a felt tip and once the nail polish in the tip hits the air it starts to dry and this clogs the marker and it dries out the tip making it useless
Rachelle K.
Carbondale, IL
I ordered 3 nail art pens from Ulta.com, I was super excited to get them....boy was I wrong! The amount of nail polish that comes out is ridiculous, and it is never the same amount! I am better off using a toothpick and my stamping system!
Maria  Elena V.
MIAMI
Well I ordered these online a few months ago, and, honestly, colors are EVERYTHING for me and this pens were highly dissappointing. They dry out in 10 seconds, I recommend you to close it inmediatly or it'll be chaos. Not a fan of them.
Kathryn M.
Lexington, KY
These pens dry out quickly, and perhaps I should have used different colors, but the lighter shades were really difficult to get to a point where you could see them over a pale red nail. Disappointing for me! They fun to play with though!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?