BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Samantha G.
Salem, OR
I tried these in 2 different colors and I honestly do not like them. They look like pretty colors but when applied on nails they don't look so great. THe pearl color didn't show very well and the turquoise looked like a dark green on my nails..
Anna H.
These are not good at all. I applied them in the morning and then by the afternoon the polish was fading. It is an awful product. The next day I had almost no nail polish left on my nails. Not worth the money.
Nailah E.
This products has the pan that pushed out too much liquid when you apply even the smallest amount of pressure. Even my smallest pressure made the pen drip, and sometimes it dripped by itself! Other than that the color was pretty.............
Kristian W.
Inez, KY
I love nails, nail polish, nail pens, nail stickers I love all of it but the Sally Hanson pens wasn't very good.i have a lot of her nail polish which is good but these nails pens are not up to par, the smudge my top cot and dry out really fast.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I wanted to love this because Sally Hansen is generally an OK brand for nail products... but this is their worst product, at least so far that I've tried. It flakes right away and will not last! The product even came out a bit goopy/dried out!
Breeana C.
Hagerstown, Md
I liked this for when i do like french manicures but not like a design pen . theres many colors to choose from and you can buy this product at any drug store the price pretty affordable but i think theres better out there then this pen .
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
These are so not worth the money. They do not apply well, i find it hard to get precise designs and also the polish just makes a terrible mess everywhere because it keeps coming out the tip. I am sticking with my good ol nail art brushes.
Angela S.
San Diego, CA
One of the biggest waste of money I ever spent! The brush head is flimsy so you can't apply product on your nails evenly. Then the next time you try to apply product there is dried up polish on the ends anyway! Terrible! Stay away from it.
Christine R.
Tacoma, WA
I bought all the colors at once and they weren't really to my liking. They're okay when you need to do something quick...but they are nothing what they look like on the box.
Jessica B.
Burleson , TX
When I got it I was super excited but when I used it ehh not worth a flip. Nothing came out then all of sudden a lot came out of the pen and it did not stay on my nails it rubbed off in less than a day.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?