BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Lupe R.
I tried using them during a time that I got obsessed with nail art and they were no good for me. It was hard to get them to work without smudging or streaking, and my nails never came out as hoped for or as advertised. I gave up on them quickly...
Chantell B.
Olathe, CO
I was super excited to try these because they looked like they would work well. And I was disappointed. They dried out quickly, I constantly had to shake them to get paint and they generally only worked once.
Marissa V.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I have had a few of these throughout the years and I am not a fan. The idea is really great but they are a bit hard to use. They seem to dry out really quickly and sometimes I have to press hard to get the nail polish started and then it rushes out and messes up my design. I am also somewhat shaky so that makes it even more difficult.
Mallory K.
Sullivan, OH
I bought this product in the white color so I could do a french tip easier and definitely not one of my wisest purchases. They are super hard to start up and dry out super easily. I highly do not recommend this product. It's really disappointing.
Jenny C.
It's not worth the price. The pens are so sloppy when applying it onto the nails. It would be good for little girls who do not really care about their nails as much. But, even for the price, I would not get it!
Miriam F.
Los Angeles, CA
I had very high hopes for these. I excitedly bought one in each color....bad idea! These are not as fun as they appear. I do nails and these are not any good. The designs chip off even with topcoat. And they are messy! The formula is VERY SHEER!
Rhonda S.
Tooele, UT
I usually like Sally Hansen Products this one was an Epic fail for me. I tried because of all the choices it had. I found it not to be as easy as it claimed. it had lifted and tore. didn't last if you have OCD do not get this it will never be even.
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
It'll last as long as u put a top coat over the only thing is that its expensive. One pen can last a long time so that makes up for the price but other than that it's easy to use and dries fast. You can use them just like markers on your nails.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
So I haven't had it long, so I don't know how long it takes for these to dry up but I've had it for at least a week or two now, it's really easy for me to use however the price tag seems to be a wee bit too much.
Jenny R.
Edmond, OK
The first time I opened it, it worked beautifully. When the next day came around it dried out to the max and stopped working. For $8, this product is horrible. Buying a nail art striper brush at the dollar store is even better quality then this.
Trina S.
These are a little pricey. Can anyone share if there are coupons or a less than $7 store to buy this from?
Bao V.
Saint Paul, MN
I almost bought this the last time I was at a drug store but was hesitant! does anyone know if these are as good as they say?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
I do nail art with regular nail polish and what ever i could find around the house to make the designs like pencil or tooth pick would this be worth at least try or is it not woth the $7
Denyel K.
Muskegon, MI
I have used products similar in the past and I always seem to get too little or too much. Does this have an even flow of polish or am I prone to be subject of my problem in the past?
Katie H.