BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Lupe R.
I tried using them during a time that I got obsessed with nail art and they were no good for me. It was hard to get them to work without smudging or streaking, and my nails never came out as hoped for or as advertised. I gave up on them quickly...
Lillian G.
Rural Retreat, VA
I have the lighter pink pen, and it is awful. The paint is so light that is barely shows up - not on light polish, not on dark polish, not even on unpolished nails. I stopped using it after trying a few times with horrible, frustrating, results.
Kymrie M.
Frewsburg, NY
I like how easy it is to use them and create designs with them, but I haven't had much luck getting the polish to stay on my nails. It doesn't dry very fast, and even if I try putting a clear coat over top, it smears. They're fun to play with, but I don't think I would recommend them to anyone who REALLY wants to make their nails look nice.
Mallory K.
Sullivan, OH
I bought this product in the white color so I could do a french tip easier and definitely not one of my wisest purchases. They are super hard to start up and dry out super easily. I highly do not recommend this product. It's really disappointing.
Marcelle J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
It doesn't work the greatest. I bought this to try and make little designs over top of my polish but when I used it you had to press down which then made more product than necessary come out, which smudged everything. Its not really that easy to use regardless of artistic ability. It was really a waste of money since I've never used it again..
Miriam F.
Los Angeles, CA
I had very high hopes for these. I excitedly bought one in each color....bad idea! These are not as fun as they appear. I do nails and these are not any good. The designs chip off even with topcoat. And they are messy! The formula is VERY SHEER!
Jenny C.
It's not worth the price. The pens are so sloppy when applying it onto the nails. It would be good for little girls who do not really care about their nails as much. But, even for the price, I would not get it!
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
So I haven't had it long, so I don't know how long it takes for these to dry up but I've had it for at least a week or two now, it's really easy for me to use however the price tag seems to be a wee bit too much.
Rachael M.
Camarillo, CA
I wasn't a fan of the way you could not control the amount of product coming out of the pen. Great idea, not so great product. It dried out too quickly and was incredibly messy.
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
It'll last as long as u put a top coat over the only thing is that its expensive. One pen can last a long time so that makes up for the price but other than that it's easy to use and dries fast. You can use them just like markers on your nails.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone tried this product?
Rubi G.
Bell gardens , Ca
Are these really worth buying? or do yo recommend another brand??
charlize t.
Minneapolis, MN
Are these a good brand and are they useful???
Pauline P.
How does this product work
Jessica K.
What has more precision a toothpick or the nail art pen?

back