BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rhonda S.
Tooele, UT
I usually like Sally Hansen Products this one was an Epic fail for me. I tried because of all the choices it had. I found it not to be as easy as it claimed. it had lifted and tore. didn't last if you have OCD do not get this it will never be even.
Angie W.
Michigan City, IN
Although it may be cheaper, these pens aren't cheap. It fairly easy to use until you try to draw on your dominant hand, that can be tricky. Big downside is I wash my hands very frequently and the pen seems to wash off also..even with a top coat.
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
It'll last as long as u put a top coat over the only thing is that its expensive. One pen can last a long time so that makes up for the price but other than that it's easy to use and dries fast. You can use them just like markers on your nails.
Miriam F.
Los Angeles, CA
I had very high hopes for these. I excitedly bought one in each color....bad idea! These are not as fun as they appear. I do nails and these are not any good. The designs chip off even with topcoat. And they are messy! The formula is VERY SHEER!
Lindsay F.
Evansville , IN
I purchased a few of these pens in white, black, light pink and the purple, they were very easy to apply but they seem to dry out pretty fast and for the price I was kind of upset about that. If they lasted a little longer they would be excellent!
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
I have this in red, but its actually really orange. i like it, i put it in my purse and retouch chipped nail polish durring school. my friends also love it cause they also paint their nails in class lol. its small, and has a lot product in it.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
I tried 2 of these and they ended up in the garbage really quick. The concept is a good one but the pen itself just doesn't work. It took a lot of effort to get color to get to the tip and it came out runny and goopy. Waste of time and money.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I feel that the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen's are packaged well and are okay when you juts want to do little designs. I feel that they are only good for a couple uses and it takes a lot to just get it out of the tube and to design your nails.
MacKenzie R.
Kirkland, WA
I've been gifted a couple of these over time and the tips have always dried out after a couple uses, which is funny because it seems that the nail polish will just never dry. There are other inexpensive alternatives that are far better.
Theola B.
San Jose, CA
I purchased a couple of these pens from a CVS and Target. I was expecting to do wonderful things, unfortunately I was disappointed. The polish was dry. I thought it was my first pen, but after two more..still the same. The polish would clot.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?