BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Christyle G.
Pasadena, TX
I've used these before when I'm in a rush or before a meeting for a quick "touch up". I would not recommend these for Nail art though. They are difficult to manipulate while trying to make shapes or design. Maybe they should gives these a new name.
Gloria K.
Goleta, CA
Like the previous reviews said, the pen dried out too quickly. Because of this, I had to keep pressing down to get it to come out, but then it would leave a huge puddle of nail polish all over my nails. So I was forced to redo my nails!
Never again.
Lindsay F.
Evansville , IN
I purchased a few of these pens in white, black, light pink and the purple, they were very easy to apply but they seem to dry out pretty fast and for the price I was kind of upset about that. If they lasted a little longer they would be excellent!
Jenny R.
Edmond, OK
The first time I opened it, it worked beautifully. When the next day came around it dried out to the max and stopped working. For $8, this product is horrible. Buying a nail art striper brush at the dollar store is even better quality then this.
Rachael M.
Camarillo, CA
I wasn't a fan of the way you could not control the amount of product coming out of the pen. Great idea, not so great product. It dried out too quickly and was incredibly messy.
Chantell B.
Belton, TX
I was super excited to try these because they looked like they would work well. And I was disappointed. They dried out quickly, I constantly had to shake them to get paint and they generally only worked once.
Angie W.
Michigan City, IN
Although it may be cheaper, these pens aren't cheap. It fairly easy to use until you try to draw on your dominant hand, that can be tricky. Big downside is I wash my hands very frequently and the pen seems to wash off also..even with a top coat.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
This is ok. The concept is awesome but the product isn't what its made out to be. when using this it actually dents your polish because you have to press so hard for it to come out. and then on other occasions too much comes out. basically you cant really use this for much more than random lines and don't expect those to be neat and straight.
Marcelle J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
It doesn't work the greatest. I bought this to try and make little designs over top of my polish but when I used it you had to press down which then made more product than necessary come out, which smudged everything. Its not really that easy to use regardless of artistic ability. It was really a waste of money since I've never used it again..
Lauren F.
Las Vegas , NV
It'll last as long as u put a top coat over the only thing is that its expensive. One pen can last a long time so that makes up for the price but other than that it's easy to use and dries fast. You can use them just like markers on your nails.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?