BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Virginia M.
For the price i paid, the quality sucks. I bought 5 of these pens and was VERY disappointing! They dry up quickly, and it's hard to get any product out and if you get any out it's not enough. You have to constantly pressing down to get product out.
Megan H.
I bought one of these pens in white so I could spend less time doing a French manicure. Worst waste of money. No matter how many different ways I tried the polish wouldn't come out or it would, then dry up. I'd rather just do my own designs by hand.
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
These are very easy to use if you have an unsteady hand. however, they dry out very fast and if you don't continuously use it because you are changing up your nail color, then it is a waste. I was only able to use mine twice before having to throw them away. They are too expensive to be thrown away so if you get them, make sure to use them often.
Andrea C.
Junction City, KS
I thought this product was going to be amazing, but once I used it I thought other wise. Its hard to apply to nails, sometimes it gets everywhere. It dries up way to quickly. I would not recommend this product.
Cheyanne P.
Springfield, MO
The few times I've saw these in the stores, they've been a bit pricey but I loved the idea of 'em so I bought a couple. Maybe it's just me, but my nails always look a bit messy and I can never get the look I'm really going for with these. The paint doesn't come out in a straight line which is a big bummer. I'd recommend trying different brands.
Shanna T.
Bethlehem, PA
If your trying to make a very detailed design I don't recommend this. If your base polish isn't completely dry it puts dents and pulls in your polish. And doesn't come out of the pen evenly. If you want to get an even french tip then this works great!
Neosha G.
Macon, GA
As a nail technician, having alternatives will always help BUT this isn't something I would personally recommend to professionals.

If you're new to doing your own nails and such however, it' nice to have for practice. I'll stick to my art tools.
Heather M.
Scranton, Pa
I bought 6 of these to do my niece's nails with(they are 4 and love to have their nails done), but after they dried and the girls touched their nails the designs wiped right off...
Ashley F.
Angola, LA
A nail art pen, a terrific idea that just completely missed the mark. I find that after a few uses they are practically dry. The formula is very runny, which makes achieving even the simplest design a real hassle.
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product isn't really good like most of sallys products i like the concept a lot seems like itll make it easier but it didn't. the polish didn't come out evenly it was hard to get it going. it was just a big NO
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?