BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Virginia M.
For the price i paid, the quality sucks. I bought 5 of these pens and was VERY disappointing! They dry up quickly, and it's hard to get any product out and if you get any out it's not enough. You have to constantly pressing down to get product out.
Jenny F.
Norwalk, CA
I bought the white pen and the first day i bought it I couldn't get polish to come out and I kept pushing down and nothing. After i stopped trying and put it down, I came back five minutes later and all the polish ran out and well to the trash it went.
Cheyanne P.
Springfield, MO
The few times I've saw these in the stores, they've been a bit pricey but I loved the idea of 'em so I bought a couple. Maybe it's just me, but my nails always look a bit messy and I can never get the look I'm really going for with these. The paint doesn't come out in a straight line which is a big bummer. I'd recommend trying different brands.
Alexandra T.
Philadelphia, PA
I think a nail pen is a great concept but this was poorly executed. You have to press down very hard to get the polish to come out and you must have a very steady hand. If not you will end up with mounds of polish in some places and almost none in others. It's hard to consistently press down while trying to make a design. Don't waste your money
Ashley F.
Angola, LA
A nail art pen, a terrific idea that just completely missed the mark. I find that after a few uses they are practically dry. The formula is very runny, which makes achieving even the simplest design a real hassle.
Shanna T.
Bethlehem, PA
If your trying to make a very detailed design I don't recommend this. If your base polish isn't completely dry it puts dents and pulls in your polish. And doesn't come out of the pen evenly. If you want to get an even french tip then this works great!
Angie W.
Michigan City, IN
Although it may be cheaper, these pens aren't cheap. It fairly easy to use until you try to draw on your dominant hand, that can be tricky. Big downside is I wash my hands very frequently and the pen seems to wash off also..even with a top coat.
Jenny R.
Edmond, OK
The first time I opened it, it worked beautifully. When the next day came around it dried out to the max and stopped working. For $8, this product is horrible. Buying a nail art striper brush at the dollar store is even better quality then this.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
This is ok. The concept is awesome but the product isn't what its made out to be. when using this it actually dents your polish because you have to press so hard for it to come out. and then on other occasions too much comes out. basically you cant really use this for much more than random lines and don't expect those to be neat and straight.
Lauren F.
Las Vegas, NV
It'll last as long as u put a top coat over the only thing is that its expensive. One pen can last a long time so that makes up for the price but other than that it's easy to use and dries fast. You can use them just like markers on your nails.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?