BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Megan H.
I bought one of these pens in white so I could spend less time doing a French manicure. Worst waste of money. No matter how many different ways I tried the polish wouldn't come out or it would, then dry up. I'd rather just do my own designs by hand.
Virginia M.
For the price i paid, the quality sucks. I bought 5 of these pens and was VERY disappointing! They dry up quickly, and it's hard to get any product out and if you get any out it's not enough. You have to constantly pressing down to get product out.
Jenny F.
Norwalk, CA
I bought the white pen and the first day i bought it I couldn't get polish to come out and I kept pushing down and nothing. After i stopped trying and put it down, I came back five minutes later and all the polish ran out and well to the trash it went.
Andrea C.
Junction City, KS
I thought this product was going to be amazing, but once I used it I thought other wise. Its hard to apply to nails, sometimes it gets everywhere. It dries up way to quickly. I would not recommend this product.
Perla F.
fresno
Review for: Black, Pearly White, Red more...
Sally Hansen® Nail Art Pens are great for a quick at home mani I bought it a Sally's I used it once and I went back to use it was dried out for the price okay it's worth it I probably won't buy it again
Ashley F.
Angola, LA
A nail art pen, a terrific idea that just completely missed the mark. I find that after a few uses they are practically dry. The formula is very runny, which makes achieving even the simplest design a real hassle.
Kimberly G.
Edwardsville , IL
I love the way that the pen worked and it was very precise. However, you must apply it to a nails that have nail polish on them or else it will rub off pretty quickly. It isn't very long lasting but i like the way the pen writes on the nail overall.
Jessica L.
I had high hopes for this product. I bought a pink color and was disappointed when it really didn't last long at all. Even with a top coat to seal it, it scratched off VERY easily.
Angie B.
Issaquah, WA
I am new to nail art, so these are a good place for me to start. They aren't perfect, but I like using these better than nail art thin brushes, at least so far. I also love all the colors and how you don't have to stop your drawing to "reload".
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
You get what you pay for and at a little more then $7 a pen it can do many , many sets of designs. At the salon it's $10 for designs on all ten fingers and that's twice a month to me it's worth the price and you just have to let the base coat polish dry and not push it too hard. I have 3 daughters and I love to do little designs on their nails.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?