BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Sugar S.
You are really rolling the dice with this product. Will start and stop with the product disbursement randomly. Would rather get a nail polish, put a drop or two on some plastic wrap, and use a nail art tool to do designs on my nails. Not worth the price.
Gloria Z.
San Lorenzo, CA
It's a nice idea, but I had a hard time trying to get enough ink on my nail while still drawing the delicate design on such a small space. Overall, kind of messy.
Kadesha W.
Bronx, NY
Found this item, in hot pink, at Big Lots. While the color was nice and the application was easy, the amount was inconsistent from nail to next. Also the color was not long lasting. For quick art or a quick touch/ design before a night out on the town, I would use it again. But for a nice, long lasting manicure I would probably not use this again.
Chelsea H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have fun with these, though the other reviews are correct in stating that they run out quickly. Nonetheless, the color range is satisfactory and the quality isn't that bad. And if you're sparing on the mistakes it will last through a few applications.
Liana R.
They're really expensive for a drugstore buy, mine was around $10 and the first time I used it, it was already dry inside. These things dry so quickly and they're unusable so fast. I would recommend skipping these.
Raquel C.
Peoria, AZ
I bought this product with the hopes that I would be able to use it and experiment with my nails, but look good at the same time. However, it just made my nails look as if I used a sharpie on them. Do not like it
Erin O.
Mabank, TX
I personally do not car for this product. I love doing my nails and have gotten very good at doing designs on them over the years, but when i used this product, i found it very difficult to use. I would not really recommend this product to anyone at all.
Gloria K.
Goleta, CA
Like the previous reviews said, the pen dried out too quickly. Because of this, I had to keep pressing down to get it to come out, but then it would leave a huge puddle of nail polish all over my nails. So I was forced to redo my nails!
Never again.
Shanna T.
Bethlehem, PA
If your trying to make a very detailed design I don't recommend this. If your base polish isn't completely dry it puts dents and pulls in your polish. And doesn't come out of the pen evenly. If you want to get an even french tip then this works great!
Virginia M.
For the price i paid, the quality sucks. I bought 5 of these pens and was VERY disappointing! They dry up quickly, and it's hard to get any product out and if you get any out it's not enough. You have to constantly pressing down to get product out.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?