BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Emilie B.
Bangor, ME
Got these for my niece last Christmas and found then very hard to write with, the colors weren't bold enough in one pass to really apply a design. They also wiped off pretty easily when used on top of other polish.
Yadira C.
Berwyn, IL
I bought rhis product once and I have to say I would never buy it again unless they did improvements on it. You have to push on it for the nail polish to come down to the tip and the tip of the pen is thick it doesn't work if your trying to make lines.
Nora H.
This stuff just doesn't work well. It's a good idea in theory, but it's difficult to apply. Just get one of the polishes with a thin brush instead-- they're a bit harder to apply, but they get easier with practice. Or, hell, just use a sharpie over a relatively thick basecoat and then put a topcoat on it-- it won't last long, but at least the pen works.
Chelsea H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have fun with these, though the other reviews are correct in stating that they run out quickly. Nonetheless, the color range is satisfactory and the quality isn't that bad. And if you're sparing on the mistakes it will last through a few applications.
Elvira D.
Los Angeles, CA
The nail art pen provides one the opportunity to express feels and art on their nails. The nail art pen gives a rich color when writing on nails and is easy to move around. There are different colors besides blue such as black and white nail art pens.
lanie l.
Daytona Beach, FL
I did not like this Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen at all! I dried out the second time i used it. The pen marks would leave smug marks and dents on my nail polish and it was frustrating trying to fix my nails. I would defiantly never buy this product again.
Liana R.
They're really expensive for a drugstore buy, mine was around $10 and the first time I used it, it was already dry inside. These things dry so quickly and they're unusable so fast. I would recommend skipping these.
Natalie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the idea of this nail color pen. However, it doesn't last very long. Mine seemed to rub off after not even a full 24 hours if I didn't use a top coat. And when I tried to use a clear top coat, sometimes it would smudge, or the lines weren't as crisp on the drawings. But overall I would use this product again, and recommend it to my friends.
Megan V.
Brookings, SD
When I first heard of these I had to buy some! So I bought a couple colors (black&white) the first time I tried them it was dried out. WHAT. I just bought it? Yep. It also messed up the polish I had on first because I had to press so hard. Sorry not a fan.
Madison H.
Nashua, IA
I LOVED THE COLOR!! The quality was just as good too! I love almost anything Sally Hansen though! It's a reasonable priced company! Also, I love the fact that I can buy at places like walmart and target! If you are on a tight budget, I would recommend! This is an awesome product with awesome pigment! Also easy to handle!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?