BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Beauty 1.
Dublin, OH
Too expensive, and doesn't even feel like nail polish. It is so watery, sometimes it doesn't come out, and sometimes it leaves a big blob on my nails. If your looking for a good nail art pen, look for one with a good consistency, and squeezable bottle.
Kadesha W.
Bronx, NY
Found this item, in hot pink, at Big Lots. While the color was nice and the application was easy, the amount was inconsistent from nail to next. Also the color was not long lasting. For quick art or a quick touch/ design before a night out on the town, I would use it again. But for a nice, long lasting manicure I would probably not use this again.
Megan V.
Brookings, SD
When I first heard of these I had to buy some! So I bought a couple colors (black&white) the first time I tried them it was dried out. WHAT. I just bought it? Yep. It also messed up the polish I had on first because I had to press so hard. Sorry not a fan.
Shevonne P.
Las Vegas , NM
Although this seems like a good idea that will work, it doesn't. These pens are messy and they dry quickly making it hard to continue to use. Once they start to dry the tip becomes hard and makes your look streaky. I do not think it's worthy the money.
Emilie B.
Bangor, ME
Got these for my niece last Christmas and found then very hard to write with, the colors weren't bold enough in one pass to really apply a design. They also wiped off pretty easily when used on top of other polish.
krysten m.
New Bedford, MA
While using them for the first time was fun, getting the stuff off my nails was horrid. Even through basecoat and two coats of glitter polish my nails still got stained with BLACK of all colors. I got the glitter off before I got the black off, which took about two weeks to completely come off my nails! And after one use, the pen is completely dried out.
Chelsea H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have fun with these, though the other reviews are correct in stating that they run out quickly. Nonetheless, the color range is satisfactory and the quality isn't that bad. And if you're sparing on the mistakes it will last through a few applications.
Tracie J.
Moore, OK
At first use my daughter (12 yrs old)enjoyed a bonding moment designing each other's nails. We went back two weeks later to discover the paint was dried up, when we shook the pens as instructed the pant splattered all over. We haven't used it again since.
Erin O.
Mabank, TX
I personally do not car for this product. I love doing my nails and have gotten very good at doing designs on them over the years, but when i used this product, i found it very difficult to use. I would not really recommend this product to anyone at all.
Lauren F.
Quincy, MA
These pens are really tricky to use...the nail polish does not come out easily or smoothly and usually requires you to repeatedly go over any lines/stores made to have enough of a saturates color. Using a Nail Art brush is so much more worth your money
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back