BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Robyn T.
Saint Louis, MO
I love doing nail art and thought these would be fun and useful but that wasn't the case. I find it much easier just to use my art brushes. The polish in these pens drys chalky and cracks so easy its not worth the price.
Alexa L.
Dover, NH
I bought this in black when i was very into nail art, at first it worked and i thought it was great but then pen dries out quickly and also it takes a lot of pressure after a while to get the paint to transfer to your nails which can in turn ruin your nails.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I purchased the white for easy French manicures. Even using the stickers in my kit, the pen was significantly harder than just using regular nail polish. It dried out very quickly and was a pain to clean out (I followed the directions for this closely).
Becca N.
Hilliard, OH
I have all but the gold pens. For the most part, they seem a bit watery and sheer, especially in the darker colors.The hot pink, silver, and white are the best in my opinion. They're very easy to use, but make sure your base polish is 110% dry before use. Otherwise, they will not work. For the price, I think the Nail Art Deco brand is a much better choice.
Hannah S.
I was gifted two of these for christmas (navy blue and pacific blue)which I had high expectations for. I was expecting fast and easy nail styles without having to go to the nail salon.Nope. I applied it over the base as instructed and it looked fine. Then as it dried it turned a very light chalky color. Not impressed.It was a good idea but it failed for me.
Kate W.
newtown , PA
They're alright. I don't hate it and I probably will repurchase to see if the other colors are better than the one's I have now. Some times they just mess up my nails and its quite annoying but again I don't hate them.
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM
I purchased the blue and silver pens and i do not like them at all. The ink does not come out smoothly simply by running it over your nail. I had to push down on the pen and a bunch of the ink poured out staining my fingers. I do not recommend this item
Jana D.
Cincinnati, Oh
Tried these and absolutely loved them the first time around! easy to use and dried quickly to prevent smudging! Unfortunately, the second time I went to use it the inside had sort of dried out and what paint I could get to come out was blotchy and sticky.
Krystal L.
Spotsylvania, VA
I feel like these pens are a great idea, but they aren't always the easiest to use. The color assortment is fantastic, but you have to take into consideration what you're putting that color on top of, because it doesn't usually turn out the way you expect.
Lydia K.
La habra, CA
These pens dry out super fast!! And with it costing $7.99 each, i think that is just ridiculous!! I recommend just buying normal polishes and getting a pack of detail brushes for nails (which cost $1-5). Do not buy this product!! you will be disappointed :(
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?