BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
LeeAnn W.
Sayreville, NJ
I really like thsee nail art pens. They are easy to use and good for detail work on your nails. I like to use them for writing words on my nails. Just make sure that you r base color is completely dry before using the pen to keep it from messing up the base color.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This by far is one of the worst products that i have tried from sally hansen. it takes long to prime the pen and then the lines come out too thick and mess up the nail more.
Danni R.
The polish inside the pen was sort of water and did not show up very well even over a light base polish. In addition, the second time I used it, the polish inside seemed to be almost dried up despite the cap being put on very securely. Probably won't buy again.
Kristie L.
Manchester, CT
These are ok if you're just playing around with your nails. However the "polish" rubs off your nails within a day without a topcoat, however a topcoat just smudges it and makes it run.
Lydia K.
La habra, CA
These pens dry out super fast!! And with it costing $7.99 each, i think that is just ridiculous!! I recommend just buying normal polishes and getting a pack of detail brushes for nails (which cost $1-5). Do not buy this product!! you will be disappointed :(
Joanna G.
Cicero, IL
The nail art pens are alright sometimes it spills more than expected and have to start over with your nail art. Something I won't use all the time but still a great creative nail product
Brooke M.
Downers Grove, IL
I do my nails several times a week and I LOVE to try new things, including nail art!! These are all the rage and all they take is some getting used to!! Give them a try and I am sure you will own one in every color (I'm only guessing here :)) Okay I do!!! :)
Tiffany G.
Ashland, OH
The downside to these art pens are the fact that they do seem to dry out pretty quickly. They are more on the expensive side so it's definitely disappointing to have to replace so quickly. However, before they dry out, they are really awesome. You can make so many cute designs for your nails and I must say that my nails look better when I use this product.
Jana D.
Cincinnati, Oh
Tried these and absolutely loved them the first time around! easy to use and dried quickly to prevent smudging! Unfortunately, the second time I went to use it the inside had sort of dried out and what paint I could get to come out was blotchy and sticky.
Ashley Z.
Elmhurst, IL
When I bought these I thought it would be easy to create fun nail designs, but I was WRONG! It was difficult to use because the polish wouldn't come out nicely and usually ended up getting just a blob of nail polish on my nail. Although I have had some good experiences with the Nail Art Pen, but overall I usually don't have a good experience with this product.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?