BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Rachel G.
Rawson, OH
I purchased the Nail Art Pen and within a month it dried out. Also you have to press it down to get more nail polish out so if you want to create a straight line on your nail, it looks terrible. Definitely a waste of money.
Denise M.
These are fun pens for those nail enthusiasts like me. I've purchased these pens in many colors and me and my daughter (13) really love the creativity they allow. Love them and am always looking for new colors and designs.
Jordan M.
Osseo, MN
The Nail Art Pens are okay, there not the best. They come off or smear when your putting on you top coat, they don't last long on your nails. There good too I have made tons of nail designs with the black pen and i do like it. I just wish they would last longer
Tiana V.
Humble, TX
Their alright. The colour seems to dry out too quickly, the colour isn't exact, and in my opinion 8 dollars on a nail pen is too much. They also aren't exact, and sometimes come too watery.
They're fun, but I definitely would not purchase unless it was on sale.
LeeAnn W.
Sayreville, NJ
Review for: Pearly White more...
I really like thsee nail art pens. They are easy to use and good for detail work on your nails. I like to use them for writing words on my nails. Just make sure that you r base color is completely dry before using the pen to keep it from messing up the base color.
Nina M.
Houston, Tx
These art pens are my absolute fave!
Me and my daughter sit and our kitchen table every few days and figure out what art we can create with our nails..
Love these pens!
They give me and my daughter such a fun filled time..
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This by far is one of the worst products that i have tried from sally hansen. it takes long to prime the pen and then the lines come out too thick and mess up the nail more.
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
I have super shakey hands so i have a really hard to makeing cute desigins on my nails and such so i bought some of these and they didn't stay on my nails at all. some of these didn't even work when i got them. they are beautiful colors but they just aren't for me
Teresa M.
I expected more from this product i have though it would work like it says but boy i was wrong when i tried to do some type of design it wouldn't get enough color to make it and it smeared i would not buy this product again
Blanca C.
I thought i would love these art pens. When i first used them, they were so great & perfect for intricate & cute nail designs. But after i put a top coat on, the color started cracking! :( It totally ruined my nail design
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?