Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Pen
I Heart Nail Art Pens
- Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
- Great for French Manicures too
- Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
- Mistake-proof formula can be removed or corrected with a moist cotton swab without damaging dry nail polish
- Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat
List Of Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Aminomethyl Propanol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Polyaspartate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ceteth- 20, Phenoxyethanol, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Dextrin, Sterculia Urens Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylparaben, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol Denat., Simethicone, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ +/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 36 (Ci 12085), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Fd&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), D&C Red No. 28 Aluminum Lake (Ci 45410)]. Warning Statements: None Entered. International Development Center Final Label Copy/ Warning Statements Label Copy Type: Global With Allergens Pdr #: Co12110/Shc1487 Period After Opening: 18_menses Regions Of Use: Europe - Ec,_usa Page 1
How To Apply:
- Do not apply to bare nail.
- Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
- Shake pen with cap on.
- Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
- Apply nail art as desired.
- Seal with a top coat.
Top Questions See all 909 Q&A
They're fun, but I definitely would not purchase unless it was on sale.
Me and my daughter sit and our kitchen table every few days and figure out what art we can create with our nails..
Love these pens!
They give me and my daughter such a fun filled time..
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos