BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
danielle O.
Flint, MI
I found these vibrant and easy to draw with, I am great at nail art. I found that they ran out quickly, and they are kind of expensive. About $8.00 at Walmart around here, and I do not find nail polish worth spending $8.00.
Danni R.
The polish inside the pen was sort of water and did not show up very well even over a light base polish. In addition, the second time I used it, the polish inside seemed to be almost dried up despite the cap being put on very securely. Probably won't buy again.
Teresa M.
I expected more from this product i have though it would work like it says but boy i was wrong when i tried to do some type of design it wouldn't get enough color to make it and it smeared i would not buy this product again
Denise M.
These are fun pens for those nail enthusiasts like me. I've purchased these pens in many colors and me and my daughter (13) really love the creativity they allow. Love them and am always looking for new colors and designs.
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
I have super shakey hands so i have a really hard to makeing cute desigins on my nails and such so i bought some of these and they didn't stay on my nails at all. some of these didn't even work when i got them. they are beautiful colors but they just aren't for me
Nina M.
Houston, Tx
These art pens are my absolute fave!
Me and my daughter sit and our kitchen table every few days and figure out what art we can create with our nails..
Love these pens!
They give me and my daughter such a fun filled time..
Jordan M.
Osseo, MN
The Nail Art Pens are okay, there not the best. They come off or smear when your putting on you top coat, they don't last long on your nails. There good too I have made tons of nail designs with the black pen and i do like it. I just wish they would last longer
Jennifer F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Don't get me wrong I love painting my nails for every occasion and holiday or even to go with my clothes BUT these pens are so hard to use. you can make designs if you do it looks horrible. I mean if you were to use them to paint your hole nail then yea there ok.
LeeAnn W.
Sayreville, NJ
I really like thsee nail art pens. They are easy to use and good for detail work on your nails. I like to use them for writing words on my nails. Just make sure that you r base color is completely dry before using the pen to keep it from messing up the base color.
Nikkie P.
Laurel Hill, NC
I bought like every color they had at my local target, I get home in attempts to do mine & my daughters toes, haha that was a joke , they leaked everywhere & was dripping all over the nail no matter how much product u put on it, will never buy again unless fixed.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?