BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
sharee b.
Great Falls, MT
I would recommend this product if there were more colors to pick from, also i don't like how you have to push down to use it because in the end it just pours out everywhere and causes a mess; the good thing is that it does go on finely when it doesn't pour everywhere
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
No matter how much I tried to get these to work and hope to like them, I couldn't. :( They were water, came out not at all, dried up, or came out in globs. Or would ruin the original base nail polish color when trying to draw a design with them. Very disappointed.
Heather D.
Coloma, WI
These nail pens are fairly pricey, and don't perform. I have tried them over nail polish, just on my nail, with and without a clear coat; every time the design has rubbed off. These do not work well, and from what I have experienced, they are a waste of time and money.
Heather P.
N Chesterfld, VA
I loved this idea but was disappointed in the end. The polish in these pens aren't of the best quality and it is really easy to smudge after use. They would be ok for touch ups on vacation or if you are just playing around but otherwise I would choose something else! They dry up really quickly so if you do purchase them only plan on getting two to three uses out of them.
Nikkie P.
Laurel Hill, NC
I bought like every color they had at my local target, I get home in attempts to do mine & my daughters toes, haha that was a joke , they leaked everywhere & was dripping all over the nail no matter how much product u put on it, will never buy again unless fixed.
Tiana V.
Humble, TX
Their alright. The colour seems to dry out too quickly, the colour isn't exact, and in my opinion 8 dollars on a nail pen is too much. They also aren't exact, and sometimes come too watery.
They're fun, but I definitely would not purchase unless it was on sale.
Lesley R.
Bronx, NY
It is very thin in texture and nowhere near the quality of other nail polish art detail brushes. I had to dot it over so many times and my tips just looked dried and flakey. I finally decided to put it down and use my regular nail polish and it did 10x better! :(
Denise M.
These are fun pens for those nail enthusiasts like me. I've purchased these pens in many colors and me and my daughter (13) really love the creativity they allow. Love them and am always looking for new colors and designs.
Rachel G.
Rawson, OH
I purchased the Nail Art Pen and within a month it dried out. Also you have to press it down to get more nail polish out so if you want to create a straight line on your nail, it looks terrible. Definitely a waste of money.
Danni R.
The polish inside the pen was sort of water and did not show up very well even over a light base polish. In addition, the second time I used it, the polish inside seemed to be almost dried up despite the cap being put on very securely. Probably won't buy again.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?