BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Heather D.
Coloma, WI
These nail pens are fairly pricey, and don't perform. I have tried them over nail polish, just on my nail, with and without a clear coat; every time the design has rubbed off. These do not work well, and from what I have experienced, they are a waste of time and money.
Anniesha H.
Loganville, GA
These are terrible. I bought a white one so I could do french tips at home. I wasn't expecting these to be salon perfect, but they did not work at all. They dry very fast which is a plus, but it takes several layers so it's not see through. They are very, very watery!
sharee b.
Great Falls, MT
I would recommend this product if there were more colors to pick from, also i don't like how you have to push down to use it because in the end it just pours out everywhere and causes a mess; the good thing is that it does go on finely when it doesn't pour everywhere
Heather P.
N Chesterfld, VA
I loved this idea but was disappointed in the end. The polish in these pens aren't of the best quality and it is really easy to smudge after use. They would be ok for touch ups on vacation or if you are just playing around but otherwise I would choose something else! They dry up really quickly so if you do purchase them only plan on getting two to three uses out of them.
Christina C.
San Antonio, TX
These things are great. They make nail art easy, even for those that aren't artistic and don't have a steady hand. Easy to use, easy to apply, good color selection. They do tend to feel like their dryin out or the polish is thickening so shake well before each use.
Cinthya O.
Santa Ana, CA
Very excited at first. I impulsively bought 5 at once. Until i tried it. I haven't even been able to do something good with it. It just keeps ruining my base color. Sometimes nail polish comes out very low then i have to press and it pours out more than expexted or needed. I tried doing it with a lighter hand and nothing. Don't buy but if you do don't buy 5 all at onces
Petita A.
Asbury Park, NJ
The packaging was great and I was enthused to try it out. Purchased three colors and well was very disappointed! The pen comes out too quickly and even when allowed to dry completely it will rub off. Tried using 4 different topcoats with it and it still smudged -_-
Jenna A.
Carroll, IA
I bought a few of these to use for easy nail art on my own nails. They have a fine tip for small designs and are very easy to use. The formula could use a change- there was a lot of chipping- especially when used for a french mani. Also, the color is a bit thin, so using the white for a french tip was a bit difficult since there was nail showing through underneath.
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
I love how easy you can do designs with the pens. But, it rubs off easy the a couple of hours later I looked down at my nails and the designs were faded and nearly gone even with a top coat.
Lindsay B.
Tarentum, PA
I loved the concept but when I bought mine the 1 was dried out and the other 1 had pollish all over the place it was to runny and there was no control like I thought there would be... I will not be buying this product again I will buy stripers they work much better.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?