BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Tatiana D.
Avenel, NJ
At first I was very excited to try this out bc I'm all for an easier mnicure but when I experienced that the tip dries after the first use I was so disappointed. You can't really use it after the first try bc the brush dries and it's impossible to get any nail polish out.
Kathy M.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product in black, white, and red. I saw the pens and thought that i could use them instead of dotting tools. I ended up buying dotting tools because i could not get the right look i wanted. this product is not horrable but I would go rush to buy them again.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
We bought one of these pens on sale to test out. The paint went on super streaky, and was not opaque. We had to go over the design two or three times for the color to be noticeable.we ended up throwing it away and using a toothpick and regular polish to finish the design.
Brooke S.
Lake City, MI
Not the best nail pens. sometimes the polish would just explode out and ruin your design and get everywhere. the polish never lasted longer then a day and trying to remove it with polish remover was a mess. i have only bought 2 of them and i probably wont ever buy another
Lauren N.
Cayucos
I'd love to try this product! I've had nail pens in the past and they never hold up. This brand has always had such wonderful products, I'm so excited to find that they have a nail pen, too! Can't wait to get my hands on one!
Heather D.
Coloma, WI
These nail pens are fairly pricey, and don't perform. I have tried them over nail polish, just on my nail, with and without a clear coat; every time the design has rubbed off. These do not work well, and from what I have experienced, they are a waste of time and money.
sharee b.
Great Falls, MT
I would recommend this product if there were more colors to pick from, also i don't like how you have to push down to use it because in the end it just pours out everywhere and causes a mess; the good thing is that it does go on finely when it doesn't pour everywhere
Torrie M.
Patriot, OH
These pens are awful. I purchased a couple to switch up my nail designs, and it was a big waste of money. They clog up easily, and then randomly pour out at the worst possible moment, ruining your design. They also dry extremely streaky. Don't even bother with them.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
I felt for the price and what it said it's for this product isn't worth it. I couldn't make any designs as it came out so thick and gooey. They aren't too bad for a french manicure as long as your able to try to control how fast it comes out.
Lindsay B.
Tarentum, PA
I loved the concept but when I bought mine the 1 was dried out and the other 1 had pollish all over the place it was to runny and there was no control like I thought there would be... I will not be buying this product again I will buy stripers they work much better.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?