BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Jacqueline T.
corona, CA
I like that its a pen, makes it easy to hold but I found it kinda hard to draw designs on my opposite hand, also you want a steady hand, and if there is ANY bumps in your polish it will catch on it and splatter out. It's kinda messy, It was good for a quick design.
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
No matter how much I tried to get these to work and hope to like them, I couldn't. :( They were water, came out not at all, dried up, or came out in globs. Or would ruin the original base nail polish color when trying to draw a design with them. Very disappointed.
Jessica T.
I bought this once and put it on all of my nails. I applied a top clear coat to lock it in and make it shiny, and the nail polish literally started to disappear, as if it was dissolving. My sister didn't believe me, so she tried it too and it did the same for her.
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
I love how easy you can do designs with the pens. But, it rubs off easy the a couple of hours later I looked down at my nails and the designs were faded and nearly gone even with a top coat.
Christina C.
San Antonio, TX
These things are great. They make nail art easy, even for those that aren't artistic and don't have a steady hand. Easy to use, easy to apply, good color selection. They do tend to feel like their dryin out or the polish is thickening so shake well before each use.
Sara B.
apalachin, NY
I am not coordinated and can barely keep my nails painted, but my teenager loves these. she gives the whole house pretty nails with ease. I love that there is every color so u can make whatever u want.way cheaper than taking 5 girls to get nails painted at the salon.
Cinthya O.
Santa Ana, CA
Very excited at first. I impulsively bought 5 at once. Until i tried it. I haven't even been able to do something good with it. It just keeps ruining my base color. Sometimes nail polish comes out very low then i have to press and it pours out more than expexted or needed. I tried doing it with a lighter hand and nothing. Don't buy but if you do don't buy 5 all at onces
Jenna A.
Carroll, IA
I bought a few of these to use for easy nail art on my own nails. They have a fine tip for small designs and are very easy to use. The formula could use a change- there was a lot of chipping- especially when used for a french mani. Also, the color is a bit thin, so using the white for a french tip was a bit difficult since there was nail showing through underneath.
Holly Z.
Mc Farland, WI
I purchased one of these nail art pens about a year ago when I was first exploring creating some different nail designs for my blog. I purchased the white one and when I tried to apply it, the color came out very faded and almost looked like I used a white-out pen on my nails. It didn't look very professional, so I ended up having to take it off and haven't used it since.
Cassady N.
Fredericktown, OH
After my friend recently decided she didn't want her nail art pens (upgrading hers, I suppose), she gifted them to me. I have used them quite a few times, and they worked rather good! My complaint though, is that they seem to dry up rather quickly. Hopefully this was in my friends keeping of them, rather than the product itself, but I would love for them to last longer!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?