BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kathy M.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product in black, white, and red. I saw the pens and thought that i could use them instead of dotting tools. I ended up buying dotting tools because i could not get the right look i wanted. this product is not horrable but I would go rush to buy them again.
Bri D.
These dry out extremely fast! Not just that but too much came out. It also hard to use, because it never gets the proper amount. I expected way more from this product and it was kind if pricey..
Chelsey K.
Des Moines, IA
I only bought on of these and I was really disappointed. The pen dries out super fast, and when you apply it, it turns out nothing like the photograph shows on the box. I also found it super hard to squeeze anything out of the pen, when I first got it. Not a good product.
Lucy B.
North Bergen, NJ
I'm a huge nail polish junkie and i LOVE doing nail art, so when I purchased this pen I was so excited to see how it would work. I ended up being completely disappointed. The second you press down on the pen, it would bleed all over the nail. Horribly designed product.
Debbie A.
Lake View, NY
Not impressed as a nail art fanatic I was excited to try these wow so wrong first they are overpriced the tip gets clogged up easy does not make designs easy it does not seem to dry right and even after using a top coat it still wore off...I expected more from Sally hansen
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
We bought one of these pens on sale to test out. The paint went on super streaky, and was not opaque. We had to go over the design two or three times for the color to be noticeable.we ended up throwing it away and using a toothpick and regular polish to finish the design.
Kathryn H.
Atlanta, GA
I always say the perfect accessory is always nail polish! I love to do fun and flirty designs on my nails! In the past I have tried the stickers but the didn't shape my nail well so I turned to this! It's great for giving yourself a French manicure without the expense!
Crissy L.
Rockaway Park, NY
I purchased one because the Sally Hansen products were on sale and although the idea was great I just thought it was a pain to use. The polish seemed liqudy, and the application didn't go on neatly. I only used it once but it was enough to make me not want to use ut again
Brooke S.
Lake City, MI
Not the best nail pens. sometimes the polish would just explode out and ruin your design and get everywhere. the polish never lasted longer then a day and trying to remove it with polish remover was a mess. i have only bought 2 of them and i probably wont ever buy another
Sarah M.
Wayne, WV
I would recommend this to anyone who has a hard time using actual brushes to do nail art with. The only downside to the nail art pen is that it isn't nail polish, it's more like a dry-erase marker. All-in-all it serves the purpose.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back