BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
So the idea is awesome the box it comes in makes it look pretty cool. the price of this one little stick that runs out after 4 uses is ridiculous, its beyond messy and not partical at all better off getting a skinny tip nail polish and doing your own nail art with that.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
It works and have many colors to choose from. My younger siblings usually use these hahah. They're cute to play around with. You just need to put top coat after or the design you made on your nail will scratch right off and come off with water.
Crissy L.
Rockaway Park, NY
I purchased one because the Sally Hansen products were on sale and although the idea was great I just thought it was a pain to use. The polish seemed liqudy, and the application didn't go on neatly. I only used it once but it was enough to make me not want to use ut again
Bri D.
These dry out extremely fast! Not just that but too much came out. It also hard to use, because it never gets the proper amount. I expected way more from this product and it was kind if pricey..
Debbie A.
Lake View, NY
Not impressed as a nail art fanatic I was excited to try these wow so wrong first they are overpriced the tip gets clogged up easy does not make designs easy it does not seem to dry right and even after using a top coat it still wore off...I expected more from Sally hansen
Jazmin G.
AUSTIN , TX
When I first got these I was excited to try it out but unfortunately it did not really work. First of all your nail has to be completely dry with no top coat over it. Second once you put a top coat the color from he nail art pen changes. I will probably not buy this again!
Karen C.
Fishers, IN
I bought these for my daughter to use to start learning to incorporate different designs in her nail polish. They are absolutely great. Have been able to create many wonderful designs and get compliments all the time. They can be messy if you tap the tip too much. A little practice made all the difference. Much easier than the skinny brushes and still cheaper than a nail salon.
Chelsey K.
Des Moines, IA
I only bought on of these and I was really disappointed. The pen dries out super fast, and when you apply it, it turns out nothing like the photograph shows on the box. I also found it super hard to squeeze anything out of the pen, when I first got it. Not a good product.
Lucy B.
North Bergen, NJ
I'm a huge nail polish junkie and i LOVE doing nail art, so when I purchased this pen I was so excited to see how it would work. I ended up being completely disappointed. The second you press down on the pen, it would bleed all over the nail. Horribly designed product.
Kaylee W.
Londonderry, New Hampshire
I've never used any other nail pen, but you absolutely HAVE to put top coat over it so it won't rub off and sometimes I prefer not to because I plan in redoing my nails later that week. The pen writes really thickly and it doesn't work well for people with shorter nails.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?