BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Tabitha B.
Paragould, AR
These are great for people who love to decorate there nails but u have to have fairly decent length fingernails to pull it off. Not to mention they do tend to dry out fast but it's a super cute fashion statement if u can make it work!
Amanda R.
Brooklyn, NY
As a nail tech myself I'm always looking for trying and buying new things to try out on my clients an i like this product a lot.. it makes things easier as far as doing a quick an cute design. its also good for the everyday girl who wants to give herself a mani or pedi at home!
Linda R.
Monticello, NY
I seen this in a store display and thought it was the coolest idea ever and it was, but when I got mine it was already dried out and when I got it to work a little bit it couldn't do the little details it was suppose to just looked like I spilled nail polish all over my nails.
Jaymie G.
Bishop, CA
I purchased the black colored one to do zebra stripes on my nails. It seemed really dry, and I thought that was odd. So I kept going over the lines again and again to make them darker. I tried shaking it like a pen to get more polish or ink or whatever and when I touched it back onto my nail it exploded. It was all over my nails, hand and even my clothes. I won't be buying again!
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
It's just ok. Perfect if you are doing freestyle designs... as it does not work when you're trying nail art on with your non dominant hand... so what's the point? I have purchased two and I should've saved all the money. I guess it could work if someone else is doing the designs on you, not yourself.
Rachel W.
Hamlin, NY
I like using the nail art pens because it has a thinner tip and it's easier to do designs but I hate how when you push down on it to get more liquid, it goes everywhere. I also noticed that the design only stays on for a couple days.
Courtney C.
This product is meant to create precise lines and designs and it does anything but that! It was so hard to get the product out and when I did it squirted all over my nail. I guess it'd be a fast way to paint your nails, but not to do nail art! And the smell was awful as well!
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
These are way overpriced and smear like crazy. It might be easy if you're super great at nails (like cute polish) but for regular people like me it sucks. I expected way more than this. Plus (if ur a righty), the right side will look great and if you do the left it'll suck.
Jen W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
These nail art pens are not only fun, they're easy to use. My 7 year old daughter loves using these and is able to make some super cute designs. They also don't drip out like some other nail art pens we've had before. Couple that with a good price point and you're in business!
Katherine M.
Pawhuska, Ok
I thought these were a really neat idea when I first bought the one in white. Instead of making it easier for me to paint my nails, it took forever, the paint wasn't even throughout my nail and I had a mess everywhere. Wasn't what I was expecting and wont be repurchasing.
Kami
Rockford, IL
Are these great products?
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
Where is the cheapest place to buy these?
Katie H.
Boyertown, PENNSYLVANIA
Does this work?
Bao V.
Saint Paul, MN
I almost bought this the last time I was at a drug store but was hesitant! does anyone know if these are as good as they say?
Alexandria S.
Do yours just dig into the other main nail polish?