BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Jen W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
These nail art pens are not only fun, they're easy to use. My 7 year old daughter loves using these and is able to make some super cute designs. They also don't drip out like some other nail art pens we've had before. Couple that with a good price point and you're in business!
Tabitha B.
Paragould, AR
These are great for people who love to decorate there nails but u have to have fairly decent length fingernails to pull it off. Not to mention they do tend to dry out fast but it's a super cute fashion statement if u can make it work!
Amy M.
I do very detailed nail designs and these things are horrible to use. Big blobs squirt out randomly and the line is very thick. It also rubs off very fast especially if I don't put a top coat. Sometimes its very watery and when it dries it has a cracked appearance. Not a big fan
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX
I was really excited to try these. Nail art is all the craze right now and I was hoping to do something original with my nails. This is not the way to do it. These pens dry out and when you shake them the polish will spray everywhere if you are not careful. They are just messy.
Lily W.
So I bought a black and silver one when there was the end of the year beauty clearance. Glad I got them on clearance or I would've been disappointed. They're ok products but aren't the easiest to use to get the precise design you want. Also it doesn't last long on my nails.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
These are way overpriced and smear like crazy. It might be easy if you're super great at nails (like cute polish) but for regular people like me it sucks. I expected way more than this. Plus (if ur a righty), the right side will look great and if you do the left it'll suck.
sandy s.
Eylria
YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T PUSH DOWN TO MUCH ON THE PEN BECAUSE WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU DOING ON THE NAIL WILL GET MESSED UP COMPLETLY ....IT WILL RUN TO MUCH ON YOUR NAIL.......LET YOUR NAIL POLISH DRY UP GOOD BEFORE USING.....
Anna M.
Hamtramck, MI
Love this tool! I come up with the most creative designs on my nails. Especially fun to use around the holidays. And now that Halloween is right around the corner, I'm definitely gonna use this to make the cutest spooky nails around!
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, you're better off buying toothpicks and good quality nail polish. This is not worth the price you pay. The product is so liquidy and nasty. It barely makes a mark. I attempted this with two different pens and got the same nasty result. Needs a lot of improvements.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I received one of these as a gift a few years ago and I really really don't like it. You'd think the tip would make making designs simple, but it doesn't. The polish globs on and takes a long time to dry. I don't recommend these at all.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone tried this product?
Rubi G.
Bell gardens , Ca
Are these really worth buying? or do yo recommend another brand??
charlize t.
Minneapolis, MN
Are these a good brand and are they useful???
Pauline P.
How does this product work
Jessica K.
What has more precision a toothpick or the nail art pen?

back