BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
sandy s.
Eylria
YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T PUSH DOWN TO MUCH ON THE PEN BECAUSE WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU DOING ON THE NAIL WILL GET MESSED UP COMPLETLY ....IT WILL RUN TO MUCH ON YOUR NAIL.......LET YOUR NAIL POLISH DRY UP GOOD BEFORE USING.....
Anna M.
Hamtramck, MI
Love this tool! I come up with the most creative designs on my nails. Especially fun to use around the holidays. And now that Halloween is right around the corner, I'm definitely gonna use this to make the cutest spooky nails around!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I received one of these as a gift a few years ago and I really really don't like it. You'd think the tip would make making designs simple, but it doesn't. The polish globs on and takes a long time to dry. I don't recommend these at all.
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, you're better off buying toothpicks and good quality nail polish. This is not worth the price you pay. The product is so liquidy and nasty. It barely makes a mark. I attempted this with two different pens and got the same nasty result. Needs a lot of improvements.
Linda R.
Monticello, NY
I seen this in a store display and thought it was the coolest idea ever and it was, but when I got mine it was already dried out and when I got it to work a little bit it couldn't do the little details it was suppose to just looked like I spilled nail polish all over my nails.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
It's just ok. Perfect if you are doing freestyle designs... as it does not work when you're trying nail art on with your non dominant hand... so what's the point? I have purchased two and I should've saved all the money. I guess it could work if someone else is doing the designs on you, not yourself.
Amy M.
I do very detailed nail designs and these things are horrible to use. Big blobs squirt out randomly and the line is very thick. It also rubs off very fast especially if I don't put a top coat. Sometimes its very watery and when it dries it has a cracked appearance. Not a big fan
Lily W.
So I bought a black and silver one when there was the end of the year beauty clearance. Glad I got them on clearance or I would've been disappointed. They're ok products but aren't the easiest to use to get the precise design you want. Also it doesn't last long on my nails.
Katherine M.
Pawhuska, Ok
I thought these were a really neat idea when I first bought the one in white. Instead of making it easier for me to paint my nails, it took forever, the paint wasn't even throughout my nail and I had a mess everywhere. Wasn't what I was expecting and wont be repurchasing.
Rachel W.
Hamlin, NY
I like using the nail art pens because it has a thinner tip and it's easier to do designs but I hate how when you push down on it to get more liquid, it goes everywhere. I also noticed that the design only stays on for a couple days.
Sandy P.
Cambridge , Ontario
How easy/hard are these to use for real? Would you be able to use it with your left hand if you are right handed??
lisa i.
Are these really worth it? Do they come off easily?
Daisy M.
Avondale, AZ
I have never tried this product. Prior to influenster never heard of it. How well does it work? Has anyone tried it?
Kathleen L.
Albany, NY
Can you use these pens on top of any other nail polish type?
Pauline P.
How does this product work

back