BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Amy M.
I do very detailed nail designs and these things are horrible to use. Big blobs squirt out randomly and the line is very thick. It also rubs off very fast especially if I don't put a top coat. Sometimes its very watery and when it dries it has a cracked appearance. Not a big fan
Lauren J.
Edinburg, TX
I was really excited to try these. Nail art is all the craze right now and I was hoping to do something original with my nails. This is not the way to do it. These pens dry out and when you shake them the polish will spray everywhere if you are not careful. They are just messy.
Linda R.
Monticello, NY
I seen this in a store display and thought it was the coolest idea ever and it was, but when I got mine it was already dried out and when I got it to work a little bit it couldn't do the little details it was suppose to just looked like I spilled nail polish all over my nails.
sandy s.
Eylria
YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T PUSH DOWN TO MUCH ON THE PEN BECAUSE WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU DOING ON THE NAIL WILL GET MESSED UP COMPLETLY ....IT WILL RUN TO MUCH ON YOUR NAIL.......LET YOUR NAIL POLISH DRY UP GOOD BEFORE USING.....
Ramona S.
I would have given this an A but the price is like....really? they work like any other nail art pen.. the quality is good but the price is the only thing that i don't like about this product.. they have some colors but not a whole lot. but its an okay choice to choose from.
Courtney C.
This product is meant to create precise lines and designs and it does anything but that! It was so hard to get the product out and when I did it squirted all over my nail. I guess it'd be a fast way to paint your nails, but not to do nail art! And the smell was awful as well!
Amanda B.
New Rochelle, NY
These were pretty cool when i first heard about them, but when i tried some of them, some of the tubes i purchased were dried out of nail polish already! and you cant tell because its wrapped up in packaging :( and some of the colors smudge too much and its a big goopy mess.
Amanda R.
Brooklyn, NY
As a nail tech myself I'm always looking for trying and buying new things to try out on my clients an i like this product a lot.. it makes things easier as far as doing a quick an cute design. its also good for the everyday girl who wants to give herself a mani or pedi at home!
Anna M.
Hamtramck, MI
Love this tool! I come up with the most creative designs on my nails. Especially fun to use around the holidays. And now that Halloween is right around the corner, I'm definitely gonna use this to make the cutest spooky nails around!
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
So the idea is awesome the box it comes in makes it look pretty cool. the price of this one little stick that runs out after 4 uses is ridiculous, its beyond messy and not partical at all better off getting a skinny tip nail polish and doing your own nail art with that.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?