BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Lily W.
So I bought a black and silver one when there was the end of the year beauty clearance. Glad I got them on clearance or I would've been disappointed. They're ok products but aren't the easiest to use to get the precise design you want. Also it doesn't last long on my nails.
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
I have only purchased one pen in a light pink color, and the color is great but the pen is kind of hard to work with. It can be hard to draw designs on top of your base coat if you don't let it dry completely. And you have to aply a base and top coat for your design to stay on.
Amanda B.
New Rochelle, NY
These were pretty cool when i first heard about them, but when i tried some of them, some of the tubes i purchased were dried out of nail polish already! and you cant tell because its wrapped up in packaging :( and some of the colors smudge too much and its a big goopy mess.
Ramona S.
I would have given this an A but the price is like....really? they work like any other nail art pen.. the quality is good but the price is the only thing that i don't like about this product.. they have some colors but not a whole lot. but its an okay choice to choose from.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
These are way overpriced and smear like crazy. It might be easy if you're super great at nails (like cute polish) but for regular people like me it sucks. I expected way more than this. Plus (if ur a righty), the right side will look great and if you do the left it'll suck.
Larissa E.
Norwalk, OH
I was so excited to try this out but once i was ready to use it the product started gushing out of the pen in large amounts it could not control itself. On top of the it dried out really fast and when i would try and put it on my nails it would rub off my nail polish. BAD BAD
Amanda R.
Brooklyn, NY
As a nail tech myself I'm always looking for trying and buying new things to try out on my clients an i like this product a lot.. it makes things easier as far as doing a quick an cute design. its also good for the everyday girl who wants to give herself a mani or pedi at home!
Courtney C.
This product is meant to create precise lines and designs and it does anything but that! It was so hard to get the product out and when I did it squirted all over my nail. I guess it'd be a fast way to paint your nails, but not to do nail art! And the smell was awful as well!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I received one of these as a gift a few years ago and I really really don't like it. You'd think the tip would make making designs simple, but it doesn't. The polish globs on and takes a long time to dry. I don't recommend these at all.
Katherine M.
Pawhuska, Ok
I thought these were a really neat idea when I first bought the one in white. Instead of making it easier for me to paint my nails, it took forever, the paint wasn't even throughout my nail and I had a mess everywhere. Wasn't what I was expecting and wont be repurchasing.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?