BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Caytlain H.
Jacksonville, FL
I got a white one to do smaller detailing with on top of my doting tools. If you have patience and practice on paper and make sure to clean the tip every time it's an OK product. But it would be easier and faster and WAY cheaper to have just used a tooth pick or my doting tools.
Leslie O.
Skokie, IL
I was very excited to try this product as the idea of using a pen instead of the super thin brushes.

The control of it is nice as you can get your hands closer to the tip, but the lacquer seemed a bit watery and tended to dry out faster than I would have liked.

Its good for basic designs, but for more intricate styles, you are better off going with the thin nail art brushes.
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
You have to press down on the tip to get the nail polish to come down. If you are not careful and your nails are not completely dry, you will ruin your manicure.

Honestly this product is not worth the trouble. You are better off with a nail art brush and a stencil outline.
Larissa E.
Norwalk, OH
I was so excited to try this out but once i was ready to use it the product started gushing out of the pen in large amounts it could not control itself. On top of the it dried out really fast and when i would try and put it on my nails it would rub off my nail polish. BAD BAD
Rachel W.
Hamlin, NY
I like using the nail art pens because it has a thinner tip and it's easier to do designs but I hate how when you push down on it to get more liquid, it goes everywhere. I also noticed that the design only stays on for a couple days.
Lily W.
So I bought a black and silver one when there was the end of the year beauty clearance. Glad I got them on clearance or I would've been disappointed. They're ok products but aren't the easiest to use to get the precise design you want. Also it doesn't last long on my nails.
Tabitha B.
Paragould, AR
These are great for people who love to decorate there nails but u have to have fairly decent length fingernails to pull it off. Not to mention they do tend to dry out fast but it's a super cute fashion statement if u can make it work!
Amanda R.
Brooklyn, NY
As a nail tech myself I'm always looking for trying and buying new things to try out on my clients an i like this product a lot.. it makes things easier as far as doing a quick an cute design. its also good for the everyday girl who wants to give herself a mani or pedi at home!
Jen W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
These nail art pens are not only fun, they're easy to use. My 7 year old daughter loves using these and is able to make some super cute designs. They also don't drip out like some other nail art pens we've had before. Couple that with a good price point and you're in business!
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
It's just ok. Perfect if you are doing freestyle designs... as it does not work when you're trying nail art on with your non dominant hand... so what's the point? I have purchased two and I should've saved all the money. I guess it could work if someone else is doing the designs on you, not yourself.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?