BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you are creative and amazing with drawing this is a fun way to get your art on your nailds now take your art any were you go with amazing colors and desings are all your ow creative side because its your way your design not others try it and you will love it amazing colors as well
Katie I.
These are a little difficult to use. Some of the colors are too thin and runny, others come out thick and gloopy. They dry too quickly. The tip has to soaked in the paint, or else it will barely write. The writing/designs come out too sheer, and usually need a few more applications.
Theresa G.
I love these pens. I bought a bunch of these to do my girls nails and I see that everyone is complaining about longevity. By using a top coat when you are done with your design. It will last a long time.
Katie E.
Liberty, TN
I thought this product would be great for designs on my nails, but it wasn't. When I put clear nail polish on my nail base after I finish the designs, it messes up the design. The nail design does not stay. I would not buy this product again.
Caryn C.
I love Sally Hansen, but my girl disappointed me with these pens. Within 3 nails the tip had shredded and the polish just bled. The coverage is terrible and I just ended up giving up altogether. I've tried 5 shades and had the same result. :(
Mandy L.
I found this pen perfect for making dots, however it was very difficult to make thin lines. Either the flow was too heavy or wouldn't make a line that was smooth. Good price though
Amber B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sally Hansen thought they came up with a great idea when they made these nail art pens but the fact of the matter is they aren't as good as they claim to be. They dry out very easy and if you're not careful they will splatter everywhere.
Kalena J.
Laupahoehoe, HI
I used to think that this was the coolest thing EVER! But as I grew older, and found out that the different ways that I can design my nails, I didn't find these useful at all. Because i remember that I always had to really shake and press the pen down hard to get the nail polish out of it. And sometimes, it would splatter all over the place. So this isn't the best way to design you nails.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
The quality of art depends on the artist. If you don't have a steady hand, you can always use stencils in conjunction with these pens. I'm really impressed by the color selection, and they're super popular among my friends in their 20s. Some of my friends even do nail art blogs!
Ashley S.
Hampton, VA
I got these from my sister and they were terrible! The colors of the actual polish were different from the colors on the pen. Not just a shade different but a completley different color!!! They were hard to use, and the paint wad terrible. I will never purchase or use these again!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?