BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Erika B.
Huntington, WV
This art pen worked great for me. Especially with the Complete Salon Manicure alsoby sally hansen. I find the gel finish on the nail polish makes it easy to wipe the nail pen right off without messing up your polish if you make a mistake. Its easy ro work ewith and I love the colors!
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
I haven't had much luck with this line of nail art pens. I have gotten several and they work for one or two nails but after that they seem to dry up and the product will not come out anymore. I try shaking them but it doesn't seem to help.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you are creative and amazing with drawing this is a fun way to get your art on your nailds now take your art any were you go with amazing colors and desings are all your ow creative side because its your way your design not others try it and you will love it amazing colors as well
Bella L.
Bakersfield, CA
I was given one of these for my birthday, and I usually will never buy Sally Hansen products because they test on animals, but I decided to use this, and I was surprised with the amount of control I had opposed to nail art stripers. I use the one I have all the time and like it a lot.
Jennifer C.
Columbus, GA
Using it was fairly easy, but if you want to be able to do more intricate designs, it's not practical. The tip is too big. Pressing the pen point doesn't always activate the color and you have to keep pressing and then there's a flow problem.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I got a few of these to try out because I love doing my nails. When I used it, it smudged and didn't want to come out of the stick. When I got done, my nail looked like a big blob. I also thought the tip was a little too wide to do nail art.
Mandy L.
I found this pen perfect for making dots, however it was very difficult to make thin lines. Either the flow was too heavy or wouldn't make a line that was smooth. Good price though
Natasha W.
I like the pens but I prefer the little thin brushes. I have little hands & it was hard for me to use, also I would push too hard while doing my nails & it would go everywhere!
April C.
These tend to dry up quick and when they are not drying up they are expelling out way too much polish and messing up my nails, they had a good idea but a failed outcome. Try again guy, but for now I'll stick with my shany nail art deco polish.
Brittany H.
Talladega , AL
Saves me so much money! I can create my own cute unique style without the price of going to a nail salon every two weeks. If I chip my nail on something I don't have to worry with coming up with money to go to the salon to get it fixed. I can pull out my nail pen & work it's magic.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?