BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Quenisha B.
Columbus, GA
For some people its very hard to use but i find that its good if you do nails for a living. it makes doing designs much easier . The only thing is you never know how hard to push down on the pen,if you push down to hard it would just squirt so much paint out. and it is expensive
Mai H.
San Diego, CA
I am a fan of Sally Hansen nail polishes but these Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens were a huge bummer. The nail pens are not precise -- sometimes a lot of nail polish comes out/sometimes it doesn't. I also noticed my pens dried up easily and price! These pens are overly priced. I would not recommend.
Jennifer C.
Columbus, GA
Using it was fairly easy, but if you want to be able to do more intricate designs, it's not practical. The tip is too big. Pressing the pen point doesn't always activate the color and you have to keep pressing and then there's a flow problem.
Mandy L.
Review for: Pearly White more...
I found this pen perfect for making dots, however it was very difficult to make thin lines. Either the flow was too heavy or wouldn't make a line that was smooth. Good price though
Caryn C.
I love Sally Hansen, but my girl disappointed me with these pens. Within 3 nails the tip had shredded and the polish just bled. The coverage is terrible and I just ended up giving up altogether. I've tried 5 shades and had the same result. :(
Rosa C.
Fairfield, CA
These are so easy to use and the best part is that if you mess up you can just wipe it off and do it again, but once you seal it with a top coat its set and not going anywhere.
Selene H.
Arlington, TX
I was hoping this would make my nail designs easier. The paint is really thick and lumpy and looks more like white out texture. I got the blue one and it took lots of polish remover and buffing to get the stain off of my nails. I did like the results when I used it just for dotting.
Sabrina B.
Edinboro, PA
I have seen some mixed reviews on these nail pens, but I have never had a big problem. I love them for french tips and simple nail designs. I made the mistake of using the black one on my bare nails and it stained them, so be sure to use a bade coat or another color before using them!
Veronica C.
They are really pretty colors but I don't find myself using them that much. I don't like how you have to put a base on before. Overall: nice colors, waste of money. I would only get them if you do nail art all the time or can draw really well.
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you are creative and amazing with drawing this is a fun way to get your art on your nailds now take your art any were you go with amazing colors and desings are all your ow creative side because its your way your design not others try it and you will love it amazing colors as well
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?