BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Fazle M.
Victorville, CA
I thought this was such a great idea amd would be simple bit its not it womt come out in less u shake it a lot and push the pen down hard
but once u do product goes all over your nail
only way you can some what make art is by having a plate by so u can put product on it then dip..
don't buy
Amanda A.
Phoenix, AZ
Packaging cute. The idea of a little "pen polish" is great! But unfortunately the nail pens are not soft tipped and are supposed to be pushed down a little for the actual polish to come out; but when you do you end up with a blob of polish:/ ehh
mel s.
Greeley, CO
I was SO excited to see this product. I purchased 5 of these and got home.. read the instructions and started. The 1st pen basically exploded and ruined the polish I had on along with the jeans I was wearing. The next one I opened did the same thing. The other 3 are sitting in nail caddy.
ashton r.
Los Gatos, CA
These pens do not work like they say they will. Half the time they don't produce polish.... And when they do, they suddenly run down your fingers.

The color choices are not ones that I care for and the polish is more like tempra paint. It chips off and leaves much to be desired.

Blah.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I have 3 pens and none of them work well. They come out opaque and if you try to make it darker by going over them again, it just wipes the previous design off. The price isn't bad but I feel like the product shouldnt be such a pain when its marketed as something to make nail art easier.
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
When these first came out I bought like 6 of them because I though WOW I CAN FINALLY DO DESIGHNS ON MY NAILS WITHOUT IT LOOKING LIKE A 3 yr old did it. Guess what ? No , haha 1st they dry out quicker than your gandmad feet in the winter time . 2nd if you press all the way down a huge bubble of polish comes out and completely ruins everything , and 3rd they are Expensive . I mean really . Just stop .
Jenni S.
Denver, CO
These pens are AWESOME for creating nail art. Perfect for beginners and convenient for anyone that likes doing their own nails in fun and different ways. You've got to get used to the way the pens work, but with practice you can make some awesome designs with them. I've got a TON of these!!!
Heather C.
Lawrence, KS
This product is fun and easy to apply- the first time. As the nail polish gets low, it tends to come out in blobs and is hard to control. But the first use is always fun! Still, it's a bit pricey for that reason. I still prefer thin brushes and separate tools with my main polish bottles.
Winter E.
I found this product pretty fun to use the first few days I got it. After the first few days it got very dry and just stopped working altogether. I had to press extremely hard just for even a tiny bit of polish to come out. Anyway, would probably buy again if customer problems were fixed.
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
I was excited when these came out and I got a few, which was a mistake. They didn't work for me it was dried up before I could even try it. I don't know if it was just the ones that I got but as a first impression it didn't go too well for me.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?