BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
The ONLY Sally Hansen product that I'm not crazy about. I couldn't get the hang of it. I felt everything just looked too weird. And I don't think it lasted very long! It seemed to wear away faster than my actual nail polish. I'd say this would just be fun for a younger girl to play around with.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love these and I love the idea of these but they're so expensive and they just aren't top quality. After the first three uses of being amazing they just die. They explode, leak, the color doesn't show.. it's just a train wreck and it's sad because I expect so much more from Sally Hansen. :(
Joanna C.
Wilmington, NC
I was very disappointed in this. The polish comes out inconsistently, making you sometimes push to get out more and then it will sometimes rush out. The felt-like tip has a tendency to break apart and fray, leaving little imperfections. Doesn't dry fast. Doesn't stick well. Overall, not a fan.
Rose F.
Jersey City, NJ
First off, I love Sally Hansen's nail polish. It stays on and can't be compare to the dollar nail polishes. The nail art pen however, is hard to use... but once you get use to it, it can become very fun to use! Any style you want and in any color that interest you! A bit pricey, but worth it!
Aubrey B.
Peoria, IL
I am in love with Sally Hansem nail polish, and I was so excited about trying this nail pen and I went to open it up to start painting my nails and it started gushing out the polish and it got all over and it was a. Mess. Never again will I buy that nail pen. It sucked, and plus the polish dries up to easily and it's a mess. I love Sally Hansen nail polish but this was a complete waste of my time and money.
Gabrielle A.
Venice, FL
These are prittey good nice quality last long and for a really good price to i think that a low A or high B grade is good for these in my opinion the only down side is that they have to be pushed on some thing and then you dip it in and is the polish
Fazle M.
Victorville, CA
I thought this was such a great idea amd would be simple bit its not it womt come out in less u shake it a lot and push the pen down hard
but once u do product goes all over your nail
only way you can some what make art is by having a plate by so u can put product on it then dip..
don't buy
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I feel like the pens seem to clog, and the flow changes, making it difficult to really fill in any design or keep a steady hand. It's a better option than just nail polish, but still not the best option, I'm not sure what is, really. Also, it didn't seem to last long, even with a top coat.
Angie G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I purchased this product, the black one. More like a brown tinted with a bit of black! I didn't like how you have to go over the design two or three times and have to wait till it's completely dry because it smears even after four minutes of drying it, it fades to brown. Not buying again.
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
I was excited when these came out and I got a few, which was a mistake. They didn't work for me it was dried up before I could even try it. I don't know if it was just the ones that I got but as a first impression it didn't go too well for me.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?