BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Mindi K.
They are good for detail work if you have a steady hand. Don't press too hard and make sure your base coat is dry before using. They are expensive and you could get similar results by using a tiny paint brush and just dipping it in regular nail polish.
Emily G.
Wantagh, NY
Even though this product looks portable, it's not AT ALL.. First of all, you have to press down very VERY hard to get the color to come to the tip of the pen for application. Even then, it comes out gloppy and sloppy looking. I regret buying this product.
Megan B.
Barbourville
In the past I have had a love/hate relationship with these products. They have very beautiful colors, however they don't seem to last for very long and they continuously chip no matter what I am doing. I also am not a big fan of the idea that when I try to get it off, it makes an even bigger mess.
Lisa G.
Rosebush, MI
I would recommend the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen, but not for difficult or busy patterns on nails. These pens work great for a french manicure! I think the use of this product is limited, but great for simple lines.
Kaylee H.
Midway Park, NC
The idea behind this nail art pen is great but the product doesn't live up to it. First off you have to push so hard to get the polish to come out, it does not come out easy it's very messy. Second the tip is not very precise and they also dry up so fast! And the color pigment is watered down looking.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
My boyfriend brought me the red one without me knowing at walgreens for 10.99 I could of brought some nail polish instead but he brought it he don't care about prices well he draw the design on my nail and I was shocked that it work it did smudge my nail a bit but no one would tell except me.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
The ONLY Sally Hansen product that I'm not crazy about. I couldn't get the hang of it. I felt everything just looked too weird. And I don't think it lasted very long! It seemed to wear away faster than my actual nail polish. I'd say this would just be fun for a younger girl to play around with.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
These pens come in tons of colors, which is convenient if you don't have a large nail polish collection. They are relatively easy to use, although they tend to collect at the tip and you have to blot often. It would be nice if they flowed more easily.
Gabrielle A.
Venice, FL
These are prittey good nice quality last long and for a really good price to i think that a low A or high B grade is good for these in my opinion the only down side is that they have to be pushed on some thing and then you dip it in and is the polish
Lyndsie C.
Sparta, MI
I'm not really sure what is in the container but it's not polish. It kind of a lose-lose situation with a top coat. If you don't put a top coat on the paint rubs right off. If you do put a top coat on make sure the paint is completely dry. And don't keep brushing over the paint or it will smear.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back