BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Casey Paula C.
MERIDEN
I really wanted these to work. I had bought a few although they were a bit over priced hoping that they would help me create fantastic designs but instead all I made was a huge mess. The pens bleed and then end up drying out so you can never use them again. And if and when you actually make a pretty design if you don't wait till there absolutely dry before adding a clear coat the color will just run and puddle.
Tiara C.
Los Angeles, CA
The idea behind these were cute, but I think the execution was a little flawed. When I tried them out, they showed up a little on top of nail polish, but it's more like a permanent marker than nail polish. I do think these are fun to mess around with though and would love to get more nonetheless!
Sherri C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Got these for my daughter who loves to do nail art. She is very skilled so I figured she would be able to enjoy these for a long time! No such luck. They clog, smear the bottom polish. I felt bad because I think they frustrated her more than anything. We had to toss them because they were garbage.
Laura H.
Dallas, TX
I received some of these for Christmas a couple of years ago. I usually like Sally Hansen products, but this one, not so much. The pens dry up fast and get goopy. It is really difficult to get the polish to come out in a nice consistency. It usually is watery. I definitely do not recommend these.
Ashley W.
I bought a few of these about a month ago and I was not impressed. 2 of the pens dried out within a couple of days and while using the white one it leaked all over my nail. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
This product was a disappointment. The color is runny and hard to apply neatly without smudging. It does manage to get on your skin and stay, but it doesn't stay on your nails so much. It doesn't even stand upright on its own well. The packaging is cute and tempting, but it's a waste of money.
michelle c.
San Bernardino, CA
I looked at them bought one and was disappointed . when i tried a design and ran out of color pressed it down to get more and ohh lordy it it was like a waterfall of nail color on my nail and messed up everything . i guess the only good thing about them was the various of beautiful colors they had .
Virginia L.
Alameda, CA
A couple years I was very intrigue when Sally Hansen Nail Art so I decided too purchase the white color. It is honestly is not the best quality of Sally Hansen I had to do over traced mine design for a couple of times so it would be visible in my nail.
Ashley M.
I love nail polish and always doing fun cute little designs and I thought this would be a perfect tool. It was very hard to do a french tip or any type of straight line and the paint never came out consistantly for me. I don't like the white pen but the other colors such as black and pink were cute.
Lauren H.
Moses Lake, WA
I HATE this product. I received a set as a gift and was excited to try them out but when I pressed them a whole TON came out and got everywhere. Not only that, but the polish does not last; it comes right off with water. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?