BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
Nice idea and would be an awesome product if it really worked like it says it does. Polish flow is hard to maintain; sometimes you get too much and other times too little. The consistency appears too watery - color is not rich. It is not as easy to create quality design work on nails as I had hoped for.
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
These pens are great for making designs, but the designs rub off very quickly, and smear when a top coat is added. These pens are great for special occasion nails, but not for something you want to last for a while.
Kaitie C.
This is such a good idea but I feel like the product isn't very well designed. It is messy and hard to use. In order to write or draw with it, you have to press down on the tip, and then the polish floods out. You are better off using regular nail polish and a bobby pin for nice, clean, detailed nail art.
Emily G.
Wantagh, NY
Even though this product looks portable, it's not AT ALL.. First of all, you have to press down very VERY hard to get the color to come to the tip of the pen for application. Even then, it comes out gloppy and sloppy looking. I regret buying this product.
Megan B.
Barbourville
In the past I have had a love/hate relationship with these products. They have very beautiful colors, however they don't seem to last for very long and they continuously chip no matter what I am doing. I also am not a big fan of the idea that when I try to get it off, it makes an even bigger mess.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
Maybe it's just the color I have, but I find these pens to be dry and pale. When I try to make a design over already painted nails, the pen messes up the manicure by picking up the original color. Darker colors probably look better. I prefer nail art tools
Kaylee H.
Midway park , NC
The idea behind this nail art pen is great but the product doesn't live up to it. First off you have to push so hard to get the polish to come out, it does not come out easy it's very messy. Second the tip is not very precise and they also dry up so fast! And the color pigment is watered down looking.
Ashley W.
I bought a few of these about a month ago and I was not impressed. 2 of the pens dried out within a couple of days and while using the white one it leaked all over my nail. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Tanya L.
This nail art pen was not what I expected. I bought it in black and it was watery. I just kept pressing to see if the rest was any different. It looked like a gray glossy polish no where near black. Also I did just try it on my nails, it never dried I let it sit for 20 mins and it just wiped off.
Casey Paula C.
MERIDEN
I really wanted these to work. I had bought a few although they were a bit over priced hoping that they would help me create fantastic designs but instead all I made was a huge mess. The pens bleed and then end up drying out so you can never use them again. And if and when you actually make a pretty design if you don't wait till there absolutely dry before adding a clear coat the color will just run and puddle.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?