BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Megan B.
Wyoming, MI
With this pen it makes things so much simpler. In the beginning, I had trouble getting the product to flow properly but afterwards it flowed nicely and was very pigmented. I used it over OPI polish and let that dry completely before applying this. I store mine vertically and it's lasted quite a few months.
Allie A.
Brandon, MS
This was an excellent idea on Sally Hansen's part, however the color only stays on nails 100% for a few hours and the tip is hard to work with. If you don't press down hard enough, there is no color, and if you press too hard you will end up with an unsightly blob. Also, they dry out very quickly. When it comes to a pen, I don't intend on using mass amounts of polish at a time so I want the product to last for a while!
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
These pens don't really work at all. They take a bit of work to get ink to come out and then it isn't really easy to control. You also have to put a top coat on or it will wipe off right after it dries from barley being touched. But even then sometimes when you put the top coat on it takes it right off.
Emily Z.
I was given one of these as a birthday gift, but they are extremely terrible. The colors are really watery and take forever to dry. You have to push the tip down to get any posh out and that only lasts for a couple of seconds. You would be better off using a toothpick to make designs on your nails.
Crystal N.
St Petersburg, FL
It isn't wasn't what i was exactly expecting. they dry out very quickly mine did in less then a month. i give that its easy to use the quality is just bad because even the pain chips.i think they should re-do their formula for these and i would probably give it another try because i loved the idea of them :)
Morgan D.
I was so excited to try these nail art pens when they first came out, but I was really disappointed with them. It's hard to get the nail polish to come out, and the quality is very poor.
Olivia K.
OH my, my I have never loved a product more. I love doing my nails and at first look I thought this would be another wasted nail adventurer. Oh, but my dear friends this thing is amazing. It can make perfect dot and stripes. I have one in both white and black.
Victoria M.
La Habra, CA
I like these pens. When they first came out I asked my mom to buy me every single color. They are a good tool, but commonly once you seal them with a top coat (which is necessary in every occasion) whatever you have drawn with the pen tool cracks or smears.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
I got one of these as a gift from my mom and I don't like it at all. It's thick and hard to apply, not to mention the smell is REALLY potent. I like the color when it comes out but other than that it's really cheap.
Dana L.
Liberty Twp, OH
With good intentions, this nail art pen just doesn't work. It's very hard to get the actual color on without it being a bit translucent- must use multiple layers. It doesn't stay on unless you put clear over it. The actual applicator is too hard and can mess up nail polish underneath. Not worth the money.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?