BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Kelsey A.
Being a lover of nail polish, it was exciting to see this product on shelves. However, it was disappointing. The amount of nail polish that comes out of the tip is inconsistent. When I tried doing a french tip manicure using the white pen, the polish cracked one it dried. I think I'll stick to stripers.
Morgan D.
I was so excited to try these nail art pens when they first came out, but I was really disappointed with them. It's hard to get the nail polish to come out, and the quality is very poor.
Ashley S.
Boise, ID
I bought some to do some Christmas nail art last year and they were a severe disappointment, The polish came out way too fast or not at all and they were hard to use and produced undesired results. I much prefer my nail art brushes with my bottles of polish.
Emily Z.
I was given one of these as a birthday gift, but they are extremely terrible. The colors are really watery and take forever to dry. You have to push the tip down to get any posh out and that only lasts for a couple of seconds. You would be better off using a toothpick to make designs on your nails.
Vicky N.
New Jersey
These markers are OKAY, they have many different colors and the tip is perfect because its sharp and small and right to the point for your nails. The only thing I didn't like was how these markers would run out quickly even with shaking the marker for a couple times... These markers last me about a week or so and if I'm lucky a week a half! PLus these are way to expensive for how much product is actually in the marker.
Megan B.
Wyoming, MI
With this pen it makes things so much simpler. In the beginning, I had trouble getting the product to flow properly but afterwards it flowed nicely and was very pigmented. I used it over OPI polish and let that dry completely before applying this. I store mine vertically and it's lasted quite a few months.
Olivia K.
Review for: Round White more...
OH my, my I have never loved a product more. I love doing my nails and at first look I thought this would be another wasted nail adventurer. Oh, but my dear friends this thing is amazing. It can make perfect dot and stripes. I have one in both white and black.
Crystal N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
It isn't wasn't what i was exactly expecting. they dry out very quickly mine did in less then a month. i give that its easy to use the quality is just bad because even the pain chips.i think they should re-do their formula for these and i would probably give it another try because i loved the idea of them :)
Emery S.
I received 3 of these as gifts, and I never really used them. I found sometimes the pigmentation was very lacking that you had to go over the nail art a few times to get it darker. Or it just made a huge mess. It's a push down to make more polish come out.
Allie A.
Brandon, MS
This was an excellent idea on Sally Hansen's part, however the color only stays on nails 100% for a few hours and the tip is hard to work with. If you don't press down hard enough, there is no color, and if you press too hard you will end up with an unsightly blob. Also, they dry out very quickly. When it comes to a pen, I don't intend on using mass amounts of polish at a time so I want the product to last for a while!
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?