BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Sara L.
Stevens Point, WI
Very disappointing. I want to like these pens but I just can't. They do not work properly. Either the sharp tip of the pen drags and indents the polish below or the polish from the pen just pools up on top of the base polish and doesn't dry. If it does dry or you try to apply top coat the polish from this pen will just smear and ruin the manicure. My experience with these has put me off trying any other brands nail art pens.
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I like them a lot but one problem is it drys out easily and when you press it down it makes a big splatter everywhere because I have black/ noir but it works good when you first buy it but when you have for a couple of weeks / or about 2 weeks it stops working!
Gracie P.
Lancaster, CA
Wanted to love these because i love playing with different colors and drawing fun designs but i was extremely disappointed the pens were super runny i shook the pen and it splattered everywhere and once i did get it to work the design does not last not even for 30 minutes. Plus they are too expensive for me
Michelle R.
Anaheim, CA
You need to push down very hard in order for the nail poslish to come out. You also need to have a really steady hand in order to achieve the design you are going for. If you aren't careful the polish will literally just pour out all over the place. Takes a long time to get used to and not worth the money.
Sabrina C.
Woodside, NY
I like how it makes designing thigs easier and its easy to make small detail but i find that its verryyy verryyyyyy liquidy and u hav to put multiple layer or its very transparen't especially white u can even see it its so much work to hav to let it dry and put another layer dry another layer dry another layer so much work there are other brands that can do much better its also veryy pricey for something with such bad quality
Rachel K.
Villa Park, IL
I purchased the white nail art pen and tested it out multiple times. Each time I went to use the product, it took a long time to get it going, and once I got it going it start to get really messy. I had white all over the hand I was using it and it would drip.. There's better products for nail art out there.
Erica R.
I love to do my nails, I give myself a manicure about once a week. I tried these pens awhile back to do some simple designs and they were awful. Maybe I got a bad batch, but for me the nail color was hard to get out and the consistency was very runny, even after shaking the pens. I will not buy these again.
Sophia Isabella B.
Cyprus
I bought a Sally Hanson nail art pen a little while back, and I must say, even though its pretty convenient to have the color you desire ready in the form of a pen so you can draw up cool desings on your nails, I found that the color hardly came out and the pens' tip just ended up scratching at my nail polish.
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
I got one of these as a gift from my mom and I don't like it at all. It's thick and hard to apply, not to mention the smell is REALLY potent. I like the color when it comes out but other than that it's really cheap.
Angela B.
Guilford, IN
These are super cute! But their apperence and preformance are two completly different things, you have to press down really hard to get the polish out, then it all comes out at once and makes a mess, the tips kinda shed leaving the brissles in your wet nail polish. Not a very attractive look if you as me.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back