BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Christine S.
If you know how to use a writing utensil than you can use Sally Hansen nail pens. I purchased in black and white and don't have any problems using them. (compared to the average C reviews) Make sure you have the cap on and shake the pens so the formula is mixed or it will come out watery. When you are done with the design on your nail, put on a top coat or it will smudge off! Mine never dried out and I've had them for quite some time.
Melissa H.
Cape Coral, FL
I received the pink one for christmas and I was extremely excited to use it.I maybe got about three uses out of it.I was able to draw flowers and stripes on my nails.the lines that the pen gives are not thin.It ended up exploding one day when I pressed down on the pen to distribute more color.it made a huge mess
Melanie L.
As a nail art enthusiast when I saw these at my local drugstore I was ecstatic.
I've bought several of these & I've never regretted a purchase. The colors come out good, but you need to be careful with the pressure you use while applying because the ink won't come out or, worse, it'll spill out in large blotches!
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Well, these dry out superfast and the results are pretty inconsistent. Sometimes too little, sometimes too much. I have to admit I loved the idea but dislike this product.. Next!
Sophia F.
Their great for doing detailed designs on your nails, although it's hard to get a straight, clean, finished line. They often end up smudging and messes up my bottom coat. I think that these were a great attempt on a nail art pen but, should of revised it more because it is just a not a completed polished product.
Ashley D.
Fitchburg , MA
For $7.00, these pens should be made a little more efficiently. They dry out very quickly, and do not last on the nail to long either. I was excited when I bought one, and not so excited when I used it. Personally I would not recommend these to people, as they are quite pricey, and do not live up to expectation.
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
I found these very difficult to use. Maybe they take a lot of practice but the formula was far too thin and runny. I couldn't get an even line or design. A professional may have a steadier hand, etc to be better at it but it didn't work for me at all. I won't repurchase
Toria M.
Blytheville, AR
I was really excited to get this when I first started doing nail art. I thought it would be great for practice. When I opened the box, I was even more excited over the adorable pen. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed. It does not dry well and smudges horribly. I'll stick to the extra work with paints over this.
Alex H.
Orlando, FL
In order to get the product to actually come out you have to press it on a piece of paper and waste a whole bunch of the polish then it it very liquidy and thin on the nails. If it's not completely dry before you put your top coat on it will smudge. I do not recommend.
Long T.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't really write with my left hand, so I can never get my right hand nails to look nice with a design, but it's pretty quick, uh it dried fast for me. I bought one in white and when I got home, it was dried up, I don't like wasting money so that was a bummer. I could live and will live without these in my life.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?