BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Lauren S.
Farmersville, CA
The Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens tend to be a bit messy for me. I purchased them in a few colors awhile back and I was not particularly impressed.Sometimes the polish does not come out easily so the consistency varied for me when I was trying to draw designs on my nails.
Sarah B.
I love these pens! Great for creating nail art designs. Awesome price and very easy to use. Perfect red and dries quickly. I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it for others to buy!! Love it
Allison P.
Beaver Dam, WI
I don't love them...personally I'd rather use a toothpick and regular nail polish. you get better use out of it because its a regular nail polish..the pens never really worked for me there was always too much polish that came out at once so my "art" looked globby. i would not buy these again. its a waste of your money.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I remember using this one at Halloween time for a lot of my Halloween nail art and it is one of the best nail pens I have ever tried. It dries really fast and it goes on so easy, it really is the best nail pen for your nail art.
Toria M.
Blytheville, AR
I was really excited to get this when I first started doing nail art. I thought it would be great for practice. When I opened the box, I was even more excited over the adorable pen. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed. It does not dry well and smudges horribly. I'll stick to the extra work with paints over this.
Bailey J.
I bought these thinking I could do some pretty awesome things with them, like they advertise right on the box, but it doesn't work like that. The paint gushes out when you're first starting, and it doesn't last long at all.
Melissa H.
Cape Coral, FL
I received the pink one for christmas and I was extremely excited to use it.I maybe got about three uses out of it.I was able to draw flowers and stripes on my nails.the lines that the pen gives are not thin.It ended up exploding one day when I pressed down on the pen to distribute more color.it made a huge mess
Andriana T.
Middle Vlg, NY
I bought a silver one and I tried to make a design on my nail. I had to press the pen so hard for some nail polish to come out that it damaged the nail polish that was already on my nail. It wasn't as pigmented as I thought it would be so I wasn't very happy with it.
Alex H.
Orlando, FL
In order to get the product to actually come out you have to press it on a piece of paper and waste a whole bunch of the polish then it it very liquidy and thin on the nails. If it's not completely dry before you put your top coat on it will smudge. I do not recommend.
Kimberly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Every time I went to Rite Aid I was tempted to purchase this pen but wasn't to fond of the price, then Target had a sale on these art pen and i decided to pick up two. They not what i expected they mess my nail polish up and i have to draw over many times for the color to show which then makes my nails look smudge.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?