BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Anna R.
Robinson, IL
I was so excited to get the nail art pens just because I love Sally Hansen products but this was such a huge disappointment once I got them. The color comes off within a few hours if that. So you waste all your time doing a lovely design only to have it come off within a few hours. No thank you I will never buy them again!
Tiffany D.
Temple Hills, MD
I was excited when I saw this product as I thought I was going to be doing a lot of nail art with it. You are better off getting a thin brush and doing the designs that way. Either too much or too little paint comes out. if you do use this remember to have a piece of paper handy to press the brush on first to get it going.
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA
A nail art abomination!! Hated these with a passion. Purchased black & white. They are watery and run. I returned these immediately, no joke..

unless you might pick up the blue pen; you could be a bank robber for Halloween if you draw on your nails and let it drip down your hands. I promise it wont come off. Just an idea.
Kassie M.
I thought it was a great idea, but once I used it it was exactly what it sounded like. I could've drawn on my nails with a sharpie and it would've looked the same. Also, you have to make sure your nails are completely 100% dry, because you have to press down really really hard for anything to come out. Not impressed overall.
Suzanne O.
Rock Hill, SC
These are great maybe the first 2-3 times you use them...but then they slowly start drying out. Like others have stated-these are a little pricey...so to only get 2-3 uses out of this product is not really worth the $$ at all. I like the color choices and hopefully they redo the formula soon! I really wanted to love these :/
LeeAnn B.
Middleburg, FL
I find the tips hard to control because of their size when wanting to do more small designs. The ink doesn't stay very well and often runs as it dries which can smear the design a bit. In the end the design doesn't look as good as you would hope and even after a dries top coat the nail polish and ink is easily rubbed off.
Esti M.
Salinas, Ca
I am a big fan of most Sally Hansen products. They always come out with great quality products but this was a big NO. Most of these are dry, or too much products comes out. It goes on super thick sometimes, that it will come off without no top coat. I do like the concept behind these, but you are better off using a thin brush.
Carly C.
Jacksonville, FL
I completely bated these I bought 7 of these when I saw them because I am a big nail polish freak and I was so excited but when I got home I opened them up and I shook one and pressed hard on my nails and nothing came out and finally when it did It was to much and just a horrible product good idea they just need a new formula.
Rachel R.
Peru, IL
When I got the pink art pen, I was really excited to use them because I LOVE painting my nails and having cute designs. Unfortunately, the ink in the pen looked faded and absolutely awful and smeared extremism bad when I would fix my mistakes making them look worse. I would not buy these instead I would buy the nail art nail polishes with the thin brush t do nail art, it would look better and wouldn't look like a two year old did your nails.
Lejla D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was so ecxited to try this Nail Art Pen! I got my color in white so I could use it over any nail polish, I ofund that It dosn't show up well on my nail polish which was a big bummer! Other than that it's super easy to use and anyone can use it!I didn't try the colored ones so you should try it, maybe those work (: Good Luck
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?