BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Tiffany D.
Glendale, AZ
I like them so you can make any design you want with them, and in a lot of different colors i think they are easier to use then the nail polishes that have the thin long brushes that drip but they can smear when putting top coat on but if you let dry for awhile first it works great.
Simona Z.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I was really excited when i bought this, i thought it was a good idea and that i could make all kinds of cool designs. However, i found that the pens gave uneven color and faded easily. It only lasted about half a design before running out of ink again. It also dried out pretty quickly, I was only able to use it for about a month.
Michele P.
Glorieta, NM
I have two pens - one red and one white. The red one does nothing but puddle and the white one never seems to have any pigment, despite shaking. My daughter loves to have designs on her nails and I bought them with her in mind, as she's 6 and has tiny nails. It's easier to use a puddle of polish and a toothpick to make cute designs.
Christina R.
Goleta, CA
I think I like the thought of this product more than I actually like it. I like it because it's easy to make designs on your nails but they dry out really quickly and I noticed it smears when you put a top coat on. Its.kind of high in price I bought one at Rite Aid and even with a discount it was more than 8 dollars.
Sadie D.
Murray, KY
I will admit I've only tried two of them, but both times I tried using them, they never worked well. The two I had didn't apply the best, and it was hard to actually get it to come out of the pen and onto the nail. Not only that but one of them dried out pretty quick (Felt like I had hardly used it). So overall I think it's a great idea and could be lots of fun, but there is room for improvement. Might try it out again sometime, but not for awhile.
Maribel C.
Stockton, CA
I bought this with the hopes that it will make my nail care easier... sadly I was mistaken. Its messy, it drys out really fast, hard to make a design on your nails with it. Not worth it at all. I studied beauty and received my certificate to practice nail design and etc and this product is not something I would recommend.
Jailyn N.
Flushing, MI
I would recommend these exact pens. Either use a nail art brush or even a tooth pick. They are over priced. I went to a hair show in Chicago and the brand they had there was much better, way better colors and way cheaper. I wish I remembered the brand. BUT know there is way better out there than these ones. Not that great
Rachel R.
Peru, IL
When I got the pink art pen, I was really excited to use them because I LOVE painting my nails and having cute designs. Unfortunately, the ink in the pen looked faded and absolutely awful and smeared extremism bad when I would fix my mistakes making them look worse. I would not buy these instead I would buy the nail art nail polishes with the thin brush t do nail art, it would look better and wouldn't look like a two year old did your nails.
Crystal R.
Spring Hill, FL
I saw these and I got so excited, thinking it's Sally Hansen it's going to be good. Not really what I was expecting. They are very watery, and you have to know the trick to them. And don't press to hard, cause you will have a huge mess on your hands! They leak all over the cap, one has even exploded on me. Very disappointing.
Valentine P.
Blaine, WA
A nail art abomination!! Hated these with a passion. Purchased black & white. They are watery and run. I returned these immediately, no joke..

unless you might pick up the blue pen; you could be a bank robber for Halloween if you draw on your nails and let it drip down your hands. I promise it wont come off. Just an idea.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?