Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Pen
I Heart Nail Art Pens
- Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
- Great for French Manicures too
- Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
- Mistake-proof formula can be removed or corrected with a moist cotton swab without damaging dry nail polish
- Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat
List Of Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Aminomethyl Propanol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Polyaspartate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ceteth- 20, Phenoxyethanol, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Dextrin, Sterculia Urens Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylparaben, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol Denat., Simethicone, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ +/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 36 (Ci 12085), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Fd&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), D&C Red No. 28 Aluminum Lake (Ci 45410)]. Warning Statements: None Entered. International Development Center Final Label Copy/ Warning Statements Label Copy Type: Global With Allergens Pdr #: Co12110/Shc1487 Period After Opening: 18_menses Regions Of Use: Europe - Ec,_usa Page 1
How To Apply:
- Do not apply to bare nail.
- Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
- Shake pen with cap on.
- Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
- Apply nail art as desired.
- Seal with a top coat.
Top Questions See all 909 Q&A
unless you might pick up the blue pen; you could be a bank robber for Halloween if you draw on your nails and let it drip down your hands. I promise it wont come off. Just an idea.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos