BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
trinity p.
Today I'm here looking at these nail items and they kinda look like lip stick but i beleve if i try this item in my vox box and use they would be very god and cool because ive been liking nails since i was 4 and i still love them as i was taking a test o the nail pruduct i kinda got in to it but i just wanted to write a review about it
Chelsie H.
I have not been impressed with this product. In my experience, they either leak or are WAY too light to see. It's more trouble than it's worth. I purchased 5 of them at one point and one (dark blue) worked okay, but the rest did not. I would invest in a nail striper for the same effect.
Ashley G.
Redwood City, CA
These are okay. They are really cute at first, but one pen doesn't last very long. They dry out pretty quickly (even when you have the cap on) and the felt gets flattened out pretty fast too so the pointed tip doesn't last long. Great to use if you get them as a gift...not so great if you're spending your hard earned cash on them.
Rose C.
Huntington, IN
I was so excited when I got this, so I painted my nails and prepared to be amazing by this awesome looking nail pen with a cool box depicting col patterns. But, when I tried to write on my nails with it, it didn't work. At all. I tried a few times, on different nails too. But, it didn't work. So then, all I did after that was use it for random things I wanted to write on. Like a case here or a mirror there. It stays on pretty well, when its not n your nails.
Laurel H.
Goshen, NY
I have two of these. One in white and one in silver. Sometimes they give a nice flow of paint and sometimes its too much or not enough. I like that it has the ease of using a pen and all the color that are available. I think with practice you could really make some cool designs.
Krista M.
Flint, MI
These tend to dry out very quickly for me. Also they're pretty costly so the quality is really sub-par taking the price into consideration.
Sometimes it messes up the nail polish I previously put on and other times, too much nail polish comes out and it takes for ever to dry, resulting in smudging.
I would not buy these again
Tiffany D.
Glendale, AZ
I like them so you can make any design you want with them, and in a lot of different colors i think they are easier to use then the nail polishes that have the thin long brushes that drip but they can smear when putting top coat on but if you let dry for awhile first it works great.
Kathleen T.
UNION
This really isn't as good as I thought it would be. You have to press the tip down to get polish to come out, so the polish underneath needs to be TOTALLY dry or you'll mess up your manicure. I've found it's harder to actually try to keep this even than it is just to use a skinny brush and try to make straight lines on your own!
Michele P.
Glorieta, NM
I have two pens - one red and one white. The red one does nothing but puddle and the white one never seems to have any pigment, despite shaking. My daughter loves to have designs on her nails and I bought them with her in mind, as she's 6 and has tiny nails. It's easier to use a puddle of polish and a toothpick to make cute designs.
Eliana M.
I bought this nail pen a while ago in hot pink. I opended the package and was greeted with a cute pink nail art pen with a flower on the cap. But don't be fooled by the packaging, I used it for the first time on my nails and it's like water! I can say that it certainly does not resemble nail polish but instead water color paint.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?