BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Jill W.
I found that making intricate nail designs was much faster with these pens, but even after drying, the color smeared when top coat was applied. I found that using a permanent maker for some colors works just as well as these. The color also did not last as long as regular polish does.
Chelsie H.
I have not been impressed with this product. In my experience, they either leak or are WAY too light to see. It's more trouble than it's worth. I purchased 5 of them at one point and one (dark blue) worked okay, but the rest did not. I would invest in a nail striper for the same effect.
Ashley G.
Redwood City, CA
These are okay. They are really cute at first, but one pen doesn't last very long. They dry out pretty quickly (even when you have the cap on) and the felt gets flattened out pretty fast too so the pointed tip doesn't last long. Great to use if you get them as a gift...not so great if you're spending your hard earned cash on them.
Emily P.
Anaheim , CA
When purchasing this I thought it'll be great for doing nail art but hold and behold it wasn't what I expected. When using them it would not only dry out easily but it had more of a maker feel. It would smudge and if pressing to hard too much product would come out. I did not enjoy it.
Hannah R.
Oxford, OH
While this is a fantastic idea, the product itself is not worth the cost. The nail pens are more like markers. They apply thin and not opaque, and wipe off with the slightest touch. While this is great if a mistake is made, it doesn't work so well when a nail design meant to wear for more than 5 minutes is created. I would not recommend.
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
This product messed up when I tried to use it. The first time, it nicked off the nail polish. When I actually got it to apply on my nails, it was a very watery substance. It looked like a kids watercolor paint. After it dried, I applied a top coat. The design, which took time to do on every nail, smeared off as I added the top coat.
Ria M.
I bought the blue one and was hesitant as the price is pretty steep for a pen.
I used it and did not put a top coat so it smudged off so fast. The color was bright and it was easy to manage as the pen isn't huge or thick.

I feel I could get better results from a sharple and a topcoat
Laurel H.
Goshen, NY
I have two of these. One in white and one in silver. Sometimes they give a nice flow of paint and sometimes its too much or not enough. I like that it has the ease of using a pen and all the color that are available. I think with practice you could really make some cool designs.
Rose C.
Huntington, IN
I was so excited when I got this, so I painted my nails and prepared to be amazing by this awesome looking nail pen with a cool box depicting col patterns. But, when I tried to write on my nails with it, it didn't work. At all. I tried a few times, on different nails too. But, it didn't work. So then, all I did after that was use it for random things I wanted to write on. Like a case here or a mirror there. It stays on pretty well, when its not n your nails.
Erin M.
I had purchased 2 of these. I was so eager to try them and get my nail art on! I was so disappointed when I used them bc they weren't as easy to use as I had anticipated. For me, the tip was too big and seemed to clog at times. Also, once I let it fully dry...and then applied my top coat, it still smeared or shrunk . It looked horrible.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?