BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Bethany V.
Pensacola, FL
I'm usually positive when it comes to these things, but there's really not a lot of good to say about these. The tips are hard (which makes it hard to apply), the liquid does not come out easily, and when you go to push in the pen for the liquid to come out, it gushes, creating a mess. :(
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
OMG I can't even begin 2 state why I don't like the nail art pen! Let's just say I'm glad I didn't purchase it with my own money! I actually borrowed a friends used it & it destroyed my freshly painted nails. the pen dries out fast and it's hard to make designs with it! Will not buy ever!
Kelly G.
Saint Joseph, MI
I was really looking forward to trying these out and I'm glad now that I didn't buy more than one. Doesn't come out as easy as what I thought it would and I ended up doing damage the the nail polish I was layering it on top of. Overall poor quality which is disappointing because I typically like Sally Hansen products. Sorry, this is a miss.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
This is a really great alternative to using brushes for beginners. I purchased one in white and I find that they are pretty easy to use. Some smaller designs are harder if you have shaky hands like I do but overall I think these are great, as long as you seal the design with a good topcoat.
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Honestly I've used a lot of nail pens and I have sooooo many mixed feelings about this one. The pigment is pretty true to what it says it is but getting the polish to come out is a hassle and can ruin the pen in the process. I have to say though they last long and do not wash off easily!
Melissa S.
Newton, NC
I picked up one of these nail pens in black thanks to my $20 worth of CVS extracare bucks, but I now wish I has bought an actual bottle of polish. This thing is fun to play around with, but don't expect it to produce a decent design, unless you have a perfectly steady hand and patience. You're better off just getting a set of nail art tools.
Jacqueline M.
Loveland, OH
I own several of these pens and have used them for simple nail art designs for both myself and my daughter. For basic stripes or dots, I have had no problems with these pens. You do need to be careful that your base coat(s) is dry before using the pens, or the tip will smudge your polish. Also, be sure that the nail pen color is set before you apply a top coat, or the nail art color will smudge.
Jennifer F.
Clinton, TN
I really liked the idea but found I was not a fan. I tried a couple of different floors and no matter how dry my nail polish was... the pen was not up to par. I had to draw over and over again for the Color to show better and if you're not careful it rubs off of your nail polish. Just seemed to be more work than it should be. Really bummed
Brittany Y.
Palm Harbor, FL
Highly disappointed in this product. The paint runs, it smears, and takes forever to dry. The color is very weak, and the tip is thick and smears the paint. Your best bet is to use regular nail polish and buy applicators from a beauty store.
Elizabeth P.
Des Moines, IA
I think this product is okay the design scratches off very easily and if you push a little to hard to get the color to come out then it constently drips out and it just messes up your nail. i recommend pushing it on something else so it comes out or it will make a huge puddle on your nail.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back