BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Jerra M.
Astoria, NY
I purchased a few of these to do my toes for the summer. The paint jammed in the brush after the first use and I had to thin it out.
I found these available at many retail stores from Ulta to the dollar store [did not buy from there]. These did not work out well, my friends and I just ended up using tooth picks to do the work instead of these
Lynda M.
Spring, TX
I bought a whole bunch of colors as I was excited about it when they came out. So I painted my nails and started doing nail art. And I thought hey a top coat to make my nails shiny and deal it in. Nope! The top coat pretty much smeared everything. Then I thought okay no top coat, washed my hands a few times and nope! It washes off. Waste of money!
Karissa G.
Temecula, CA
I'm sorry but these pens are not worth you money. I had one for a couple of months and it just started coming out like liquid all over my nail. Again, I do not recommend buying these.. Ever.
Even before it came out like liquid too much came out anyways so it was like a glob of nail polish on my nail. So much for those pretty lines I was expecting :p
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love trying new nail designs and this didn't turn out the way I wanted it to and getting its stains off your skin is hard. The concept is great but if your looking for your nails to look like the nails on the casing then you should probably purchase something like nail art nail polishes which come with an art brush rather than a regular one.
Meghan H.
Florence, AZ
I have purchased these a few times and have not been satisfied. I do a lot of nail art and design, a good nail art pen is a must and these just didn't suit my needs. There were not a lot of colors available so I was stuck with black or white... As expensive as they are compared to other lower brands, one would think this product would be amazing.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA
The idea of having a convenient pen to do all your fabulous designs is ultimately a great idea. Unfortuenately the pen didn't really cut it for me. Sometimes the nail polish would flow the way I wanted and then sometimes it just would work at all. It also seemed to dry up on me really fast. When it worked, it did give me some cute simple designs.
Samantha s.
Fresno, CA
Every time I buy these I expect it to be a crappy product & for sure it is... I always pay a pretty penny for them open them up & they are all clumpy & dried out.

The one I did get to work was pretty runny and didn't stay on the nail very long even with a top coat over it!

Very dissapointing
Lisa M.
State College, PA
These pens at first glance, appears to solve all your nail art predicaments but it just makes matters rather worse. I find the solution is at times too thin and the pen does not glide smoothly on your nails. I believe that it does take time in getting use to the works of this device but I am old fashion and I'd rather have a brush and some paint.
Bethany V.
Pensacola, FL
I'm usually positive when it comes to these things, but there's really not a lot of good to say about these. The tips are hard (which makes it hard to apply), the liquid does not come out easily, and when you go to push in the pen for the liquid to come out, it gushes, creating a mess. :(
Elizabeth P.
Des Moines, IA
I think this product is okay the design scratches off very easily and if you push a little to hard to get the color to come out then it constently drips out and it just messes up your nail. i recommend pushing it on something else so it comes out or it will make a huge puddle on your nail.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back