BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Felicia H.
Corp Christi, TX
I actually bought one of these to paint my baby's tiny nails with. I tried it on myself first and was not impressed. Not only did it dry with a matte finish, but it came right off when I washed my hands (there were a couple of hours between use and washing). I then tried it again on another nail, within a couple of hours it had rubbed right off.
Crystal G.
I bought the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in white. I would compare the quality, texture, and overall look to liquid corrector(aka white out). It scratches off easy, is very thin, and runny. After a day it'll all be chipped. If it were lower in price I could see buying a few colors to try for fun. At the current average price I expect better quality.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love trying new nail designs and this didn't turn out the way I wanted it to and getting its stains off your skin is hard. The concept is great but if your looking for your nails to look like the nails on the casing then you should probably purchase something like nail art nail polishes which come with an art brush rather than a regular one.
Samantha s.
Fresno, CA
Every time I buy these I expect it to be a crappy product & for sure it is... I always pay a pretty penny for them open them up & they are all clumpy & dried out.

The one I did get to work was pretty runny and didn't stay on the nail very long even with a top coat over it!

Very dissapointing
Elizabeth C.
Lincoln, NE
I was super excited when I first saw this product because I've always stunk at decorating my nails. Instead of creating a point, the polish actually pools around the point creating a circle of polish. Impossible to make a clean, clear design with such an awful dispense mechanism. Great Idea: needs some work though. Definitely don't recommend.
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The concept is great, but this product stinks!! the "pen" part is a brush that is not narrow at all. The colors are also quite transparen't and do not work well for art. Lastely, DO NOT USE ON BARE NAILS!! It does not say anywhere on the box that it stains, but it does...Really bad. So bad that even nail polish remover doesn't take it off. Beware!
Karissa G.
Temecula, CA
I'm sorry but these pens are not worth you money. I had one for a couple of months and it just started coming out like liquid all over my nail. Again, I do not recommend buying these.. Ever.
Even before it came out like liquid too much came out anyways so it was like a glob of nail polish on my nail. So much for those pretty lines I was expecting :p
Brittany R.
Sunrise, FL
The colors don't show up anywhere near the way it's displayed, and the polish stays tacky forever. I'm definitely a nail polish aficionado, and was thrilled to buy these, but I was immediately disappointed. The polish doesn't come out evenly either. Some fingernail designs come out thin and precise, while others are goopy and clumsy looking.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA
The idea of having a convenient pen to do all your fabulous designs is ultimately a great idea. Unfortuenately the pen didn't really cut it for me. Sometimes the nail polish would flow the way I wanted and then sometimes it just would work at all. It also seemed to dry up on me really fast. When it worked, it did give me some cute simple designs.
Lisa M.
State College, PA
These pens at first glance, appears to solve all your nail art predicaments but it just makes matters rather worse. I find the solution is at times too thin and the pen does not glide smoothly on your nails. I believe that it does take time in getting use to the works of this device but I am old fashion and I'd rather have a brush and some paint.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?