BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah P.
I saw these and immediately wanted them because I love doing my nails. When I got home and tried the two I had bought I was really disappointed. They didn't work at al how I thought they would and it was impossible to do the cute designs that they advertised. The most I could do was stripes which didn't even look as good as the ones usually do myself.
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
I have a couple of these, and they basically go unused. They tell you to use them with a nail polish and not on your bare nail. The reason for this? It can stain your nail. Sometimes, it will pierce the nail polish. It doesn't always apply correctly. Not great, in general. I wish they worked better.
Skylar M.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Im unsure about these because sometimes they can release too much polish at once, and they can dry up easily. use on dry painted nails, and put a topcoat on or it will come off easily just by rubbing it when dry. good for designs and stuff on your nails, so i do like these and would recommend them to someone who likes to get artsy with their nail polish.
Brittany R.
Sunrise, FL
The colors don't show up anywhere near the way it's displayed, and the polish stays tacky forever. I'm definitely a nail polish aficionado, and was thrilled to buy these, but I was immediately disappointed. The polish doesn't come out evenly either. Some fingernail designs come out thin and precise, while others are goopy and clumsy looking.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA
The idea of having a convenient pen to do all your fabulous designs is ultimately a great idea. Unfortuenately the pen didn't really cut it for me. Sometimes the nail polish would flow the way I wanted and then sometimes it just would work at all. It also seemed to dry up on me really fast. When it worked, it did give me some cute simple designs.
Lynda M.
Spring, TX
I bought a whole bunch of colors as I was excited about it when they came out. So I painted my nails and started doing nail art. And I thought hey a top coat to make my nails shiny and deal it in. Nope! The top coat pretty much smeared everything. Then I thought okay no top coat, washed my hands a few times and nope! It washes off. Waste of money!
Crystal G.
I bought the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in white. I would compare the quality, texture, and overall look to liquid corrector(aka white out). It scratches off easy, is very thin, and runny. After a day it'll all be chipped. If it were lower in price I could see buying a few colors to try for fun. At the current average price I expect better quality.
Mikayla K.
They are really hard to work with they don't write very well on my nail and don't really stay on the well but they are good at doing strips and pokadots if thats what you want to do. They dry out really fast and they take off the nail pollish underneath if you mess up. They also cost more than they are worth.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love trying new nail designs and this didn't turn out the way I wanted it to and getting its stains off your skin is hard. The concept is great but if your looking for your nails to look like the nails on the casing then you should probably purchase something like nail art nail polishes which come with an art brush rather than a regular one.
Samantha s.
Fresno, CA
Every time I buy these I expect it to be a crappy product & for sure it is... I always pay a pretty penny for them open them up & they are all clumpy & dried out.

The one I did get to work was pretty runny and didn't stay on the nail very long even with a top coat over it!

Very dissapointing
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?