BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Chitra P.
Secaucus, NJ
Its easy to use, but I think they dry up if you don't use much. Sometimes its hard to get the design, you need a lot of practice.
Senia P.
Wouldn't buy this again. You can use a toothpick and make a better nail design than with this pen. Color doesn't come out evenly.
Stephanie O.
Halifax, NS
These are a great idea in theory, however, whenever I use these they chip off immediately no matter if I use a top coat or not.
Brenna A.
Good product but now I stick on nail art which is faster and more effective! I haven't had any trouble with drying out or such!
Jessica B.
Kitchener
Great idea, but the polish doesn't last very long. I find after a whole the tip of the marker is not as fine as it used to be.
 Natalia K.
I love using the Sally Hansen Nail pens! I have 4 of them and they work like magic! You can make some AWESOME designs on them!😘
Stephanie K.
I really like these and they're easy to work with. I'm big into nails and enjoy having a pen instead of always using tools
Celeste M.
Don't buy these they do not do what you want them to do. They make a mess when you try to get more nail polish out of them.
Sharon L.
Toronto, ON
It was really easy to do cool designs but the polish in it drys out really fast so it gives you very limited time to use
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
The color is great and easy to apply but you have to use a clear coat over it cuz I could just rub mine off otherwise...
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back