BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
alex v.
kelowna
This product was not worth it! It was messy and came out in blobs! For me it wsan't worth it. Friends have tried it too and have agreed with me on this product.
Jannine T.
This product is holy grail to those that have a hard time using a brush to design your nails. It makes designs on your nails very easy to apply and look good.
Ada L.
calgary
I was excited when I first got it, but when you use it, it is really messy and it stained my nails. at first, it was very watery, but later it became very dry
Amy B.
Hanmer , Ontario
I bought the white pen in hopes of doing a French manicure but found the product was too runny and not very pigmented at all. I would not purchase this again.
Meagan C.
Oshawa, ON
I love doing nail art with crazy designs, and sometimes it's hard to paint them on. These pens are easy to use, but the polish chips and rubs off too easily.
Brianna M.
Montreal, QC
These nail pens aren't the best but they do the job. Though my preference is a nail stripper comes with more product and you have more control over the polish.
Kira F.
Keene, ON
These pens make creating nail art easy and not so intimidating.
The only con is that they don't always write uniformly. But to start out with they are great
Lisa C.
Port Hope, Ontario
Really cute pen, perfect for French manicure and is great for designing. The white isn't as white as I would like it to be though, but overall great tool.
Rowan H.
The applicators tip wears easy and the paint doesn't always come out. Mine has actually exploded from me trying to get more polish down to the applicator
Maria P.
Toronto, ON
This is one of the sally hansen products I don't enjoy. This pen provides good colour but it dries out too quickly that you barely get any use out of it.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back