BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Brooke N.
I don't like these pens only because the leak alot, i have tried the black, blue, pink, orange, etc..(most of the colours). the are great for the first 2 days but then they just start to leak..
Seppy S.
Montreal, QC
I wouldn't even bother with these art pens...better to put a good base coat and use a sharpie.
The pens are really difficult to work with and it's hard to make the desired patterned.
Julia L.
Cambridge, ON
Would not buy again. Sorry I spent the money the first time, lesson learned. They were not very thin lines and smeared easily. The only good thing they had going for them was the idea.
Samantha S.
North Bay, Ontario
They were ok , not the best colour- goes on very thin and patchy. I bought a couple of them from the dollar store so I'm glad I didn't pay more than a couple of dollars for them.
Demi K.
Brooklyn, NY
This way is easier than using a nail brush but I don't think it's worth it. And it's definitely not what I expected. Sometimes the pen would bleed and it would smudge very easily.
Dana O.
Mount airy, Ga
I love these style pens. They are easy to work with to make any design on your nails and I love the variety of colors that are offered. Very easy to use and looks great on nails!
Onai T.
Drogheda
I like this product because it has a nice pigmented colour but... it drys out unbelieveablly fast. it has good grip/hold and is nicley packedge with nail art design ideas.
Amanda E.
Fort McMurray, AB
Tried different colors, shaking them different ways, applying different but bottom likne they crack and the color becomes opaque an easily comes off!!! Do not recommend
Tori F.
Moncton
They have really pretty colors but whenever I push the pen on my nail the product just drowns it and it ruins my nails its terrible, also it dries out sooo fast!
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
They come in amazing colors. I feel the design is great but I tool should come with the product form when the nail polish dries. They will allow the full use of the product,
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?