BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Meagan D.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Review for: Red more...
This product is fantastic! It made doing nail art so much easier, but sadly dried out fairly quickly on me. That's the only reason I can't give it a full 5 stars
Helena A.
Kitchener
This product dried out on my so fast. I also think I got a defective one. It was so bad that i tried to use it a couple times unsuccessfully then just thew it out
Pauline M.
Waterloo, ON
I bought this product hoping to make cool designs on my nails and failed miserably. It was hard to use and didn't dry nice. It's better off getting nail polish with the small brushes than to attempt at this.
Karyne B.
This stuff is alright, but it's not the best either. It seems kind of cheap to me and that's saying a lot, half my nail polish is from Sally Hansen. It comes off easy or doesn't write very well sometimes!
Jasmine N.
Calgary, AB
When i first saw this i was very excited. But no. It is basically like trying to draw with felt markers on your nails. IT would be good if i had a steadier hand and to takes quite a long time to dry.
Stephanie C.
Canada
I don't MIND this pen and it is a fabulous concept. The black pen works well. I also purchased the pink pen and it was not worth it. The color is so sheer it is barely visible even on a white base.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
I have the white nail art pen,,and I have to say I'm disappointed..I love the thin tip on the pen but the polish seems watery,,you have to go over it many times to get the affect you want or design
Brooke N.
I don't like these pens only because the leak alot, i have tried the black, blue, pink, orange, etc..(most of the colours). the are great for the first 2 days but then they just start to leak..
Seppy S.
Montreal, QC
I wouldn't even bother with these art pens...better to put a good base coat and use a sharpie.
The pens are really difficult to work with and it's hard to make the desired patterned.
Julia L.
Cambridge, ON
Would not buy again. Sorry I spent the money the first time, lesson learned. They were not very thin lines and smeared easily. The only good thing they had going for them was the idea.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?